Taylor ignores you ✅

You and Taylor had a little argument later on today and now she hasn't spoken to you since.

You walk over to Taylor's room and knock on the door.

"Taylor? Please come out. I'm sorry. I know I over reacted. Can you please come out?" You asked and no response.

You didn't get a response.

"Okay I guess you need a little more space then." You said and walked back down into the living room.

You decided to watch some tv for a bit and decide to start making dinner. You make some chicken with noodles and broccoli. You also make Taylor's plate.

You grab Taylor's plate and walk it up to Taylor's room. You knock on the door,

"Taylor? I made you some dinner." You said and still no response.

"I'm going to put it out in front of your door." You said and put it next to the door.

You walk back downstairs and ate your dinner. You put your dish away in the sink when you hear footsteps behind you. You turn to see Taylor holding her empty plate. You and Taylor just look at each other until Taylor speaks up,

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way." Taylor said.

"You needed space. That's okay." You said.

"I shouldn't have said those things to you in the first place. I know I overreacted and I'm sorry." Taylor said.

"It's okay. I forgive you." You said.

"And thank you for dinner. I was starting to get hungry." Taylor said walking over to put her plate in the sink.

"I'll do the dishes. Why don't you go sit on the couch while I clean and put these away." Taylor said

"Okay." You said and sit down in the couch.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313