⚠️Car sick ✅

⚠️warning throw up scene⚠️

"Want to go on a car ride today?" Taylor asks.

"Yes! Where to?" You asked.

"I don't know. Maybe along the coast?" Taylor asks.

"That sounds fun." You said.

"Okay. Let's go pack the car." Taylor said.

We got everything we needed for the long car ride and got in. Taylor started the car and began to drive. Two hours into the car ride you started to not feel good. You thought you where just hungry so you started to look for the lunchbox in the backseat.

"Did you put the lunchbox back here? My stomach hurts maybe if I eat something I'll feel better." You said.

"Yeah it's on the floor behind you." Taylor said not looking away from the road.

You grab the lunchbox and opened it up up get a sandwich out and water bottle. You quickly ate it and drank all of the bottled water. The food did help for a few minutes until half an hour later you started to feel ill again.

"I still don't feel good." You said.

"Uh oh do you want me to try and stop somewhere? But the next exist off of the highway isn't for another half hour or so." Taylor said.

"I'll try to hang on." You said.

After a few more minutes you feel more sick and you can't hold it in any longer,

"Y/N? Are you going to get sick?" Taylor asks.

"Yes. I need a bag now!" You shout as the sickness feels worse

"I think there is a plastic bag in the back!" Taylor said

You track into the back seat to find the bag and grab it and hold onto it.

"Oh shit." You cursed before you threw up into the bag.

Taylor gasps and pulls over to the side of the road where it's safe and stops.

You continue to throw up some more until you feel better and sit back up.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asks worried.

"I feel better now." You said as your stomach ace starting to go away.

"Here drink more water and hold on tight until we arrive at a stop to throw that away." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said and Taylor started to drive again.

Taylor quickly found a restroom and threw away the bag. Taylor walked back into the car and got into the drivers seat.

"Are you okay enough to go on the road trip still?" Taylor asks.

"Yes. I'm feel fine now." You said.

"Okay let's go." Taylor said and started the car.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313