Drunk ✅

"One more." I said slurring my words to the bartender.

"No you've had enough. Call a cab and go." The bartender said.

"Fuck." I said.

I get off of my chair and I stumble. I catch myself on the counter to steady myself.

I walk out of the bar and the cold LA air hits my skin. It's night out and everyone is LA is driving home.

Fuck how I'm I going to call a Uber?

I open the app and try to find one but they are all busy and the nearest one near my is an hour and a half away.

Shit what I'm I going to do?

I call Taylor hoping she will pick up after just hours before this we where arguing and that's why I went to the bar in the first place.

"H-hello?" Taylor asks. She sounds like she just woke up.

"Tayyyyylor. Can you come and pick me uuuup?" I ask.

"Y/N are you okay?" Taylor asks sounding concerned.

"I'm very drunk." I said.

"Shit." Taylor said.

"Don't drive. I'm coming to get you. Where are you?" Taylor asks.

"I'm at the Pink Elephant bar." I said.

"I'm on my way." Taylor said and hung up.

I stand outside waiting in the freezing cold. Twenty minutes later a car stops in front of me and Taylor gets out.

Taylor see's how drunk I am and she looks mad but doesn't show it yet.

"Get in the car." Taylor said.

Taylor helped me walk to the car and helped me in. It took me a while to get up into the car and Taylor closes my door.

Taylor gets into the drivers seat and begins to drive home. Taylor helps me get out of the car and helps me go inside.

"I have to pee." I said.

Taylor groans and helps leads me to the bathroom down the haul way. I go into the bathroom as do my business.

When I get up I instantly feel sick.

Shit I'm about to throw up.

I hear Taylor opening the bathroom door and she grabs my hair.

"Let it out." She said rubbing her hands on my back.

Once I'm done Taylor helps me back up and begins to walk me out of the bathroom and up the stairs.

Taylor walks me to the guest room and lays me down.

"You are sleeping in here tonight." Taylor said while taking off my shoes.

Taylor helps me get into my pajamas and gets me in bed.

"Night night Taylor." I said.

"Goodnight. I'm going to talk to you more about this in the morning." Taylor said walking out of the room turning off the light.

I wake up with the worst headache I've ever had.

"Ugh" I groan and roll over looking at the clock.

2:25 pm.

Dang I sleeped in that much?

I look over at the night stand and see a glass of water and an Advil.

I sit up and take it.

I get up and go to the bathroom.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see Taylor standing on the haul way.

Fuck I'm in trouble.

"Taylor I'm so sorry. I know I fucked up." I said.

"I'm not mad at our fight anymore. I'm more upset that you went to the bar and got super drunk. Did you know I called you so many times? I was worried sick about you! And when I did finally heard from you you where hammered!" Taylor shouted.

"I know I drank too much. I didn't know I had that much. And I'm sorry that I didn't respond to you." said.

"Well I'm glad you didn't get hurt or got in a fight." Taylor said.

"I won't do that again." I said.

"Okay. Want do you want for breakfast?" Taylor asked walking into the kitchen.
________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313