Chapter 18

Y/n had long lost track of how many times he had seen these scenes. From the first appearance of the realms of Flames and Frost to the birth of the Giants, the creation of Midgard by the gods, the birth of humanity all the way to the destruction Remnant and the nine realms.

Everytime one cycle ended a new one would begin. Not all stayed the same all the time. Sometimes it was the Brother Gods that attacked the nine realms using their powers to create Salem and the Grimm, other times some other Gods, once that Y/n noticed to be from the other religions he had heard from, destroyed both Remnant and the nine realms.

But in the end it did not matter, all the worlds created by the different gods would get destroyed and the gods will all band together to save one world.

Y/n had seen glimpses of those different worlds. He saw strange metal structures, buildings so tall they would touch the sky, worlds void of Grimm and Faunus yet still filled with war, he even saw different versions of Remnant, versions where people did not have Classes, where the Heroes would wield strange weapons that could use magic, completely unknown to him, and even change forms.

Everytime he saw something new he would eventually forget it, only a small tingly feeling, reminding him that he was forgetting something, stayed with him.

That and his summons.

It has been other a month since the Hunters Guild came back from their Ranking Exam. Jaune and Ren both were ranked in the D-Rank, Nora and Ruby got C, Yang, Blake, Weiss and Phyrra all got B-Rank.

The lack of their Guildmaster has quickly shown it's effects. Weiss and Blake got into a rather big fight after Weiss had said something about Faunus she shouldn't have, Blake was not very happy about that, resulting in the two of them fighting almost everyday, luckily only with words. Yang nearly worked herself down to the bone, trying to get stronger, all the while her mother and sister tried to get her to stop and rest. Nora was less energetic and she and Ren would come home injured from their traveles into the Emerald Forest.

The members of the Hunters Guild were currently sitting at the dinner table, eating their meal in silence.

Ruby: "I hate how quiet we have become." Ruby mumbled as she poked at her chicken.

Phyrra: "Y/n held us together." This earned a few nods of agreement. They continued their meal until a knock was heard. Oscar, who sat closest to the door got up and opened the door, revealing Doctor Oobleck.

Oobleck: "Ah I see that everyone is present, splendid." The man began quickly. "Please follow me in the infirmary, something is going on with your Guildmaster." That said the teacher vanished leaving behind very confused Hunters.

Nora: "Wait, did he say something was happening with Cap?" That was the wake-up call they needed before they dropped their eating utensils and rushed towards where the cocoon of their Guildmaster was located.  They barged into the room and quickly noticed the mentioned happenings with the current shell that harbored their Guildmaster. The runes, that once glew brightly had vanished, the indefinetly swirling patterns of the smokey shell, gone, the pulsating blue light, now a continues dull glow.

Blake: "Any idea what is happening?" The Assassine asked concerned.

Granny: "From what we have gathered so far, the shell has hardened even further while the inscriblings had slowly vanished. We have so theory on why this could be happening other than a possible awakening of the patient." The elderly Priest explained. The group looked at the cocoon until the Faunus present heard something. It sounded like a horn, then more instruments too. The music quickly grew loud enough so everyone could hear it. It was coming from Y/n.