Chapter 1: First Quest

Character Sheet: Y/n Schwarz

Class: (locked)

Level:  12

Stats:

-Strength: 29 / mod: (locked)

-Dexterity: 37 / mod: (locked)

-Wisdom: 9 / mod: (locked)

-Intelligence: 22 / mod: (locked)

-Resistance: 28 / mod: (locked)

-Stamina: 16 / mod: (locked)

-Stat Points: 58 / mod: S+

Skills:

Worker skills:

-Cooking lvl. 12

-Sewing lvl. 6

-Carpentry lvl. 9

-Forging (Weapons) lvl. 16

-Forging (Armor) lvl. 2

-Tracking lvl. 4

-Haggling lvl. 5

Soldier/Hero skills:

-Swords lvl. 8

-Daggers lvl. 15

-Bows lvl. 19

-Light armor lvl. 11

-Heroic Choice lvl. 1

Chapter Start:

Tightening the last strap of his simple leather armor Y/n was ready to make his way to Beacon. Only one thing was missing. That beeing the necklace he bought the day he arrived in Vale. It was a simple string with a wooden talisman attached to it. The talisman resembeled the hammer Mjolnir, weapon of the god Thor. The Schwarz family was one of the ones that belive in the old northic lengends and their gods, so it was only natural for Y/n to buy it then he saw it, the fact that it was rather cheap was an additional reason for the purchase. Y/n wasnt a cheapskate he just didnt have much money and so he took every opportunity to save money. One of those opportunities was the offer of the owner of the inn to be allowed to stay for only the third of the cost if Y/n were to help out around the tavern. Y/n happily agreed and so the week was spent with him either helping in the kitchen or working as a waiter.

Y/n just entered the tavern part of the inn, seeing it nearly empty except a few early risers and the owner Slate Grei, a mountain of a man with an impressive beard and a face that could make a grimm run in fear, yet it turns out he was just a big softy, especially towards his employees. Slate spotted Y/n and grew a sat down the tankard he was cleaning.

Slate: "G'morning Y/n me lad. I see ye are ready to head to Beacon." He spoke with a deep gruff voice and his heavy accent.

Y/n: "Indee Mr Grei. I will send a letter if I get accepted. Tell Velvet that I will miss you." Y/n said with a polite bow. Slate couldnt help but let out a belowing laugh.

Slate: "Lil Velvet will be glad t' hear. Farewell me lad and g'luck." The two shook hands and Y/n left the inn. It took him nearly 2 hours to reach Beacon and he was glad that he got up at dawn seeing that other possible future heroes were already walking around to get familiar with the school grounds. Y/n was nervous as he saw the level of equipment most people had, he saw a fighter wearing heavy armor, most likely made out of steel, caring a heavy looking mace. Some groups already had formed, be it through previous friendships or just like that Y/n didnt know and didnt want to bother to find out. He wandered around for a bit until he suddenly heard a voice coming from behind him.