Chapter 11: Quest

It has been a week since Blake and Weiss offically joined the Hunters Guild and things have been going calmly, for the most part.

Blake: "How often do I have to tell you to stop acting like I am planning to kill you!" right now was not a calm moment. Blake and Weiss have been at each others throats since they first met each other at the guild.

Weiss: "Oh wouldn't you just love it if I let down my guard." the mage shot back.

Jaune: "Am I the only one that doesn't understand why the two of them hate eachother that much?" the Paladin said while playing with his armring. He and the rest of the guild, except Blake and Weiss, all got their armrings a couple of days ago. Unfortunately Y/n was not able to make any of them B-Rank or higher so they are not enchanted.

Ren: "It's their classes, mage and rogue types hate each other." the monk explains. Y/n sighed at the reasoning and with two loud claps gained absolute silence from his guildmembers, all eyes were now on him.

Y/n: "You two have been at each others throat since the first time your eyes met. Why?" Y/n asked.

Weiss: "I don't trust her one bit." the heiress answered crossing her arms.

Blake: "She acts like I am a criminal."

Weiss: "Of course I act like that you ARE a criminal."

Y/n: "SILENCE!" Y/n ordered. "Weiss, please tell me what crime Blake supposedly has committed." he was met with silence. "See, there is none you can blame her off. We are a guild, a family if you want, that means that we will have to trust each other with our lifes. Here at Beacon we have nothing to fear but a surprise test or professor Goodwitchs wrath, but the moment we leave this save place we are met with life threatening dangers. I believe I am not the only one that would rather have a group of people I can trust with me in that situation."

Ruby: "Nope, you are not alone Boss."

Y/n: "See, so please work this out. I will not and can not risk sending you on a quest where you might get hurt just because you can't work together."

Yang: "Quest?" the blonde brawler asked.

Y/n: "Well at the moment I can't send you on a quest seeing that you are still rankless, so for the time being me and Summer will go and do them. Speaking of doing quests. Are you ready to head out Summer?" The woman just walked in doning a set of black leather armor with white details and a white cloak. A longsword was on her back.

Summer: "Ready to kick some Grimm butt Sir." she said with a mock salute.

Y/n: "Just let me get my armor and weapons and we will head out. Don't forget your bag." Y/n said before walking to his room getting prepared. Ruby turned to her mother.

Ruby: "What is your quest mom?"

Summer: "Oh nothing big just a potential Grimm pool near a farming village to the north. We should be back by sunset tomorrow."

Blake: "That is why Y/n already handed in his papers for Oobleck." Blake remarked.

Yang: "Can Y/n stop being so damn cool!" Yang said.

Y/n: "Who should stop being cool?" Everyone turned to look at him and stood in awe. He wore a set of leather armor covering a chain mail. Drapped over his shoulder layed a black pelt. On his back a bow, quiver and a round wooden shield. To both sides of his hips were daggers and on his left a handaxe. All things combined with his now bound into a warriors tail and his intimidating build made for one fearsome warrior. Jaune took a moment to look at himself and sighed.

Nora: "Wow... I never noticed you had black eyes." Now everyone took a moment to take a closer look at his eyes.

Weiss: "How is that even possible?"