Party Time!

*GWEN'S POV*
September 10th
For the past 2 weeks I haven't seen or talked with Jack. I have slept and talked with Jo and Paige and that's about it.

*NEXT SATURDAY MORNING*
September 13th
I woke up to Jo shaking me telling me I had to get up. I looked over at my phone it read 11:30 AM. I rolled over and finally got out of bed. I turned my shower on and hopped in. After about 20 minutes I jumped out and picked an outfit out. Jordan's, black Nike socks, Adidas pants, my gray sports bra and walked down stairs. Usually when it's just Jo and I we are pretty casual and I usually just wear my sports bra when we eat so I don't ruin my shirt for the day. I quickly ate and ran and put my shirt on. Jo was wearing a shirt that had a pit bull on it, black leggings, doc martins and a black sweat jacket her hair was up in a pony tail same as mine. She told me that we had plans tonight but wouldn't tell me what they were. We spent the whole day together shopping, got our nails done, got our hair done, got a late lunch then headed back to our house. We both hopped into a quick shower because we did go to the gym for about 2 hours before we got our hair and nails done. I got out a put on the new white dress I had just got. It was short just above my knees and I was just in love with it. I put my black vans on and put some mascara and eyeliner on nothing to fancy. My hair was nice and straightened. After about an hour I wet down stairs. Jo finally came down 15 minutes later wearing the same dress but in black and she was wearing her black doc martins. Her hair and makeup were the same as mine. We both grabber our phones and got into Jo's mustang. We soon arrived at the O2L's house. I was a little confused. All the lights were off but there were a bunch of cars I figured they were having a surprise party for me but when we walked in no one was there.

"Wanna go chill by the pool?" I asked just wanting to have some fresh air.

"Yea lets go." Jo said walking out first.

I walked out and heard people yell.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Wow! I'm so surprised!" I said covering my mouth.

I went around to everyone saying my hellos and thanks for coming until I felt a hand on my waist. They turned me around and I saw Jack's face.

"I've missed you babe." He said pulling me closer.

"I've missed you more." I said leaning my head on his chest.

He leaned my chin up with his hand and stared into my eyes before crashing his lips on mine. We started making out until I pulled away.

"Save some for later Gilinsky." I said walking away.

I turned around to see Jack biting his lips as I walked away. I walked over towards Jo to talk with her. I soon realized she was smashed. Her and Jc had been playing a game. Like trivia, whoever got one wrong had to drink. So Jo obviously lost that game. She was slurring her words and all I could do was laugh at her. She didn't even seem that drunk.

"Jo are you really that drunk?" I said laughing.

"Haha no I was just messing with you but I have had more then a couple drinks. How many have you had?" Jo asked handing me a drink.

"This would be my first." I said raising my cup.

"Cheers to the beer!" Jo yelled as everyone raised their cups.

I didn't drink a lot but most of the people there did. The doorbell rang and I followed Jo when she went to answer it. She opened the door to see Andrea standing there with Lia, Jc's girlfriend.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jo said pointing to Andrea.

"I came with Lia." She said pushing Jo out of the way.

"Wtf!" Jo screamed grabbing Andreas hair.

"Don't you ever walk in here and push me around like that." Jo said letting her go.

"Bitch." Andrea said under her breath.

"What did you say you ugly ass cow." Jo said running after her.

"Nothing." Andrea said still walking away.

"No I want to hear what you said because you're so 'tough'." Jo said pushing Andrea.

"Jo calm down lets go over here." I said trying to grab her.

"No let me see what she's got." Jo said removing my hands off her.

Andrea turned around and tried to punch Jo but Jo put her hand up and grabbed Andrea's wrist as she was trying to punch. Jo twisted Andrea's wrist and pushed her back and slapped her across her face.

"I warned you." Jo said turning her back.

"Jo look out!" I yelled noticing Andrea was approaching Jo's back. Jo just kicked her foot backwards causing Andrea to fall to the floor. Everyone started hearing all the noise and the room became flooded with people and that's all I remembered before I blacked out. I woke up at about 3 am hearing a very loud banging coming from upstairs. I walked up and opened the door to Kian's room to see a bunch of people in there playing truth or dare. This game went from fun to insane in about 10 minutes.

----------------------
That's all for tonight guys but so sorry it's such a short chapter. Next chapter will be longer. Love you all! Keep reading! A crazy chapter lies a head....