«What we go through for love»

When I heard the door slam I got scared but then I realized it was Jo. She ran in and hugged me and then she realized I was crying. I felt like she knew but she really didn't.

"You don't have to cry you baby I'm home." She said laughing.

"Jo that's not why I'm crying a lot has happened since you left."

"Yea I'm sorry about that. I know it's crazy but while traveling Cam and I decided to shut all the internet down so we could focus on the fans and just us. But what's been going on? You need to tell me everything I've been gone for two months but it feels like it's been a whole two years." She said laughing.

"Yea I know. Hey Taylor can you give us a minute?" I asked.

"Yea of course." He said leaving the room.

"Jo I'm just going to say it. Jack and I broke up two months ago and now he's dating Madison and I think this is it for him and I." I said starting to cry.

"What do you mean broke up? You guys are having a kid together."

"Well we are having two together and we are broken up."

"Two babies what the hell! And why did you guys break up?"

"Yea two and ummm...uh he ummm..."

"Did he cheat on you again?" She asked getting mad.

"Yea..." I said letting the tears fall down my eyes and I basically fell onto Jo.

She hugged me and tried to calm me down but I couldn't help myself I was just crying and crying and I felt a little dizzy then it went black.

February 24th
I woke up in a hospital bed again. This is like the third or fourth time but I was alone no one around but then a nurse entered the room.

"Gwen hey sweetie how you doing?" She asked coming over.

"Confused." I said.

"Ok well I have all good news. Babies are perfectly healthy you are perfectly healthy and you have only been out for a day!"

"Ok well all I was worried about was the babies so I'm glad they are ok."

"Oh and there are a ton of people out there waiting to see you but we weren't able to give them any information because they aren't blood relatives." She said grabbing my chart.

"Ok well do you know if a Jo is out there?" I asked.

"Yea she has been taken out by security three times because she wanted to see you." She said laughing.

"Yup that's Jo. Can you bring her back?" I asked laughing.

"Yes of course." She said leaving the room.

I placed my hands on my stomach and was running them up and down it trying to communicate to the babies. Five minutes pasted before Jo spoke up.

"Dude what is it with you and hospitals?" She asked running to me.

"I honestly don't know." I said laughing.

"You scared the shit out of me." She said hugging me.

"Sorry I didn't even know what happened." I said laughing.

"Jack is out there." Jo said getting serious.

"Why?" I asked getting hostile.

"He wants to see you really bad."

"No. I can't."

"Gwen I know he has put you through hell and has treated you like shit but I talked with him. He never meant to hurt you. He was scared and he didn't know where to turn. As many times as he told Madison to leave him alone she was always there. When he was trying to find someone Madison was there and he ended up falling for her. But he doesn't even love her. He fell in love with her looks an for her body but not for her personality. But you have both. The looks the body an the personality and so much more and he is just trying to find it all again."