Pressure

*GWEN'S POV*

For the next two hours I got some things down around the house while Jack slept. I was doing some dishes when I was I interrupted by someone's arms wrapping around my waist.

"You're finally awake!" I said laughing.

"Yup! Where's Jo?" He asked turning me around.

"Sammy's. She was only here for like 10-15 minutes."

"Oh ok."

"So I was hoping we could talk." I said looking down at my feet.

"What's up baby?" He asked picking my head up.

"Can we sit?"

"You're scaring me. Are you ok? Are we ok?" He said not moving.

"Jack I'm fine and we are fine. I just wanna talk."

"Ok well let's talk then." He said smiling.

We sat down on two chairs in the kitchen and started to talk.

"So I wanted to tell you something."

"What?" He said.

"I think I'm getting closer to being ok with maybe taking the next step in our relationship." I said nervously.

"And that would be?" He asked confused.

"Sex." I said laughing.

"Babe listen when you're ready you're ready but please don't rush this. I want it to be special for you."

"It will be special it will be with you. And I'm not rushing anything. I was talking with Jo today and she made me realize that it would be ok. Because it would be with you and you care for me and that is more than any other guy could give me."

"Ok well how about we go out to dinner tonight? And I'll treat you like a princess and if something happens tonight then who cares but if nothing happens then who cares." He said laughing.

"It's a deal!" I said hugging him.

I was relieved that it went well but it was a little awkward because I've never really had to tell a guy if u was ready yet it just kinda happened. But with Benny it wasn't a choice that's why I was a little scared. But with Jack it's different he really cares and he wants me to feel comfortable.

"I'm gonna go freshen up at my place and I will be here in a little to pick you up. Sound good?" Jack asked putting his sweatshirt on.

"Yup!" I said going back to the kitchen.

"What about my kiss?" Jack asked.

"I guess you'll get it later!" I teased.

"Oh no don't make me chase you!" He said running after me.

"I stopped and hid under the table until I felt hands come from behind me and grab me.

"You win!" I said turning to him.

"I love you!" He said leaning forward.

He connected our lips and held me close and then I pulled away.

"Save it for later!" I said walking away.

As I turned and walked away Jack smacked my butt.

"Love you!"

"Love you more!" I said as he ran out the door.

*3 HOURS LATER*

I was sitting on my phone waiting for Jack to get to my place when I got a notification on my phone from Twitter. It read:
@gilinskybrows:
@gwenhernandez you better watch out looks like Madison and Jack are getting pretty close.