Going Home

Jack saw me crying in the corner and told me to come near him when I sat down he looked at my cheek to see the whelt swelling. My wrist was also swelling from falling. Jack asked me what happened.

"Sam hit me." I said crying.

"He put his hands on you!" Jack yelled.

"Yes but Jack you must stay quite he's right outside your door trying to get in." I said.

"I can't believe he hit you." He said quieting down.

I then heard Cameron in the hallway approaching Sam. It seemed like Sam went at him. After about 10 minutes everything was silent. Jo yelled for me to open the door so I did she ran in and hugged me then looked at my cheek.

"We called the cops." she said looking at Sam.

"Ok." I said running back to Jack.

Within minutes I heard the sirens. Cam had Sam down on the floor and when the cops came in Jo went over to them. After about 10 minutes a nurse came around and started checking me out she got me an ice pack for my cheek then took me to get x-Rays. I found out that my wrist was broken in two places from the fall. She castes me up in a blue cast and then they took me back to Jack. When I got back Jack's family was there and so were some of the guys. The police grabbed me and questioned me. I told them everything that happened and they told me that I might have to go to court if I chose to press charges. I told him I would think about it. He took my contact information and said that someone would be sending me a copy of all the charges and I have 30 days to sign them and send them back if I am pressing charges. I said ok and walked into the room where Jack was arguing with his mom on where he was going to stay because he was getting out of the hospital in about an hour. She wanted him to stay with her but he wanted to stay with me.

"Jack I think it's a good idea if you stay with your family. Have some family time and then you can come hang with me. They will only be here for a few more weeks I will be here forever. I'll be fine just go with your parents." I said hoping that I settled the argument.

"Then who will stay with you?" He asked.

"I will be fine alone." I said sitting down.

"I'll stay with her." Taylor said.

"You will?" I asked.

"You will?" Jack asked after me.

"Yea I will until you can come to stay with her. I won't hook up with her I will just stay there and make sure Sam doesn't come near her. I promise I'll keep the bro code." Taylor said.

"I'm fine with it if you are." I said to Jack.

"That's fine I guess but first thing in the morning I want you to come spend the day with me." Jack said hugging me.

"Ok I promise." I said kissing Jack.

After a few minutes the nurse came in and handed Jack's mom his medicine. Then Jack was released from the hospital. His dad helped him stand because he was a little unstable from not walking for about a day or two. He held my hand while I walked him to his parents car. We were saying our goodbyes while his parents got into the car.

"You promise you'll be ok?" He asked brushing my hair out of my face.

"Yea I'll be ok and I promise taylor will stay on the couch." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then grabbed my waist and pinned me up against the car and smashed his lips on mine. He didn't want to break the kids so I did for him and he kissed my neck.

"Jack Gilinsky you naughty boy!" I said laughing.

"What I can't help that I know your weakness." He said laughing. "I'll miss your lips." He said kissing me one last time.