Gone

*JACK'S POV*

I walked back into Sammy and Skate's house and sat on the couch.

"You guys don't even know the feeling I have right now." I said rubbing my eyes. "She's gone. I lost her. I really loved her."

"Dude we know." Skate said.

"Why was I so stupid enough to let Madison get the best of me."

"Only you can know the answer to that." Sammy said.

*JO'S POV*

When I saw the picture of Jack and Madison I had enough of Madison. I stormed out of Sammy's room and ran to my car. I drove to Cameron's house hoping to find Madison there and sure enough I did. When I got to Cam's floor I started to storm down the hallway almost running even tho my legs really hurt from Sammy. I got to Cam's door and banged on it. Nash opened the door and saw me looking like a homeless person.

"Hey you ok?" He asked.

"Nope where is Cameron. And Madison." I said with rage in my voice.

"Ummm they aren't here right now."

"Nash don't lie to me."

"Ok fine they are upstairs." Nash said letting me in.

I stormed upstairs to fine Cam laying on his bed and the bathroom door was shut so I figured Madison was in there.

"What are you doing here?" Cam said happily.

"Is Madison in the bathroom?"

"Yea why?"

"I have to settle a few things with her."

A few seconds later Madison came out of the bathroom and before she could say anything I punched her right in the nose.

"That is for being a fake ass bitch." I said.

"I'm not fake." She said starting to cry.

"Honey your faker than Iggy Azalea's butt! I-gg-bye."

"Why would you punch me like that I did nothing wrong."

"You cheated on you own boyfriend with my best friends boyfriend! That's why I punched you. Gwen has been through so much shit and she was finally happy with Jack but now you just totally took that and threw it away for her and him."

"I never meant..."

"Bullshit. You meant everything. Do you even care that you tore apart two relationships in like the last couple of days. You are a nasty girl that sleeps around with every guy you see and I think it is time for you to sit your horny ass down and chill. I'm tired of seeing you all over Cameron and now you're all over Jack."

"I....I"

"Lost for words? Here are just two words I have for you. Fuck you!"

I was about to walk away when I felt someone grab my hair.

"You want a fight I'll fight you." Madison said in an unsteady voice.

"Yea ok." I said getting ready to walk away again before I felt someone kick me from behind.

"Oh it's on." I said turning around.

I punched Madison right in the nose again causing her to bleed then she kneed me in my stomach so I punched her in the jaw. We kept fighting she was bleeding like crazy by now and Cam and Nash were trying to break it up. The finally got a hold of both of us.

"You better remember this next time you wanna screw around with people. Because if this happens again I will beat the shit out of you." I said before Nash pulled me downstairs.