Twitter & Fights

*GWEN'S POV*
June 30th
I woke up the next mroning with someone trying to wake me. When I looked up it was Jo.

"GWEN YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!!!!!!!!" she was starting to yell.

"Jo what's wrong? Where's Jack?" I said starting to get nervous.

"Follow me." Jo said walking away.

I quickly got up and followed her. We went down to the computer and twitter was up.

"What's this?" I said confused.

"Just read some of the tweets and check the trend." she said sounding mad.

The trend read: Gilinsky's new girlfriend aka the hoe

Other trends: Gwen the hoe, gilinsky's new hoe, etc.

Tweets read: Never knew Gilinsky is starting to date hoes.

Other tweets: Gwen Gilinsky's girl is a very nasty girl she acts like whore and dresss like a slut. Ewwwwww, that was my reaction when I first saw Jack's new girlfriend or should I say hoefriend.

As I was reading this my eyes kept filling with tears and tears and more tears. I turned and ran to my room and Jo followed me. I ran for my bed and just started bawling my eyes out. I held onto Jack's shirt and just wished he was here. Jo came in and handed me some shorts.

"Why are you giving me these?" I said still crying.

"Because I figured you were gonna go run to him outside he just pulled up. He doesn't know I don't think he knows I just found it and he went to get breakfast." Jo said as I slipped the shorts on and ran.

I ran outside and leaped into his arms. At first he couldn't tell I was crying until he put me down.

"Babe what's wrong? What's the matter?" he started asking so many questions and all I did was grab his hand and ran him to the computer.

Jo came next to me. As Jack read he got angrier and angrier. I was also reading some and was bawling my eyes out.

"I'm sorry Jack." I mangaged to say before breaking down.

"Babygirl this isn't your fault. That some idiotic person made all this up." He said pulling me closer. He then picked me up and took me to the couch. I sat in his lap as he wiped my tears and told me how beautiful I was.

Jo started tracing back the tweet and the first time the hastag was used.

"Hey do either of you know who @sammywilk is?" Jo said pulling something up on the computer.

"I do." Jack said not really caring to much.

"Well you might want to see this." Jo said calling us over.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Jack said running to put his shoes on.

When I looked at the screen I saw a comment from @sammywilk: Looks like Gilinsky got himself a new hoe haha!!!!!!!!! Way to go dude!!!!!!

I quickly ran after Jack and hoped into the car with Jo.

"Get out both of you. I need to take care of this myself." He said pointing towards the door.

I was getting ready to argue with him when Jo stopped me.

"Gwen he will be fine. Let's just go." Jo said pulling me out of the car.

I pulled away from her and gave Jack a kiss like I was never gonna see him again. Then he pulled away.

"Gwen get into the car. We are gonna follow him. I already texted Cameron and he is on his way with some of his friends."