I Promise.

July 24th
I woke up to my Twitter blowing up. Madison was throwing a fit still because of what I was tweeting. I had a headache so I got up to look for some medicine but I realized Jack wasn't anywhere to be found. I just got the twins up, dressed, and feed. Then I got a text from Jack saying that he was at breakfast with Madison trying to clear something's up, which I'm not going to lie did indeed piss me off. Jacks parents and sisters are coming to LA tomorrow so I went to go get a couple of things to make for dinner with the twins. When leaving the store I ran into Sammy.

"Hey there cutie you need some help?" Sammy questioned noticing the screaming baby.

"Yes please." I groaned placing a couple bags in the car.

"I got it. You take care of little G." Sammy said putting more bags into the car.

"Thanks so much Sammy I really needed some help." I said stressed out.

"Where's Jack?" He questioned.

"With Madison."

"Why?" He asked annoyed.

"He said he had to clear some things up. I don't know." I said also annoyed.

"That's bullshit he should be here helping you." Sammy basically yelled.

"Your telling me." I said getting Avery into her car seat.

"I'll grab Mason." Sammy said taking him from my arm.

"Thanks. Do you need a ride somewhere?" I asked him before returning the cart.

"Can I come by your place with you?" He asked.

"Yea sure thing! You wanna hang with Jack?" I asked laughing.

"No I want to hang with the little babies." He said laughing with an embarrassed expression.

When we got back to the house Jack was there so he helped Sammy bring the bags in while I brought the babies in. I started moving things around and putting things away preparing for Jacks family to get here to tomorrow.

*the next day*
July 25th
Jacks family came in early today and we had a lovely breakfast prepared by Mrs.Gilinsky and I. But what I almost forgot is today is Jack and I's anniversary! So we are going to dinner while Jacks parents watch the kids.

*later that night*

I decided to wear a short tight black dress, gold heels, gold hoop earrings, hair curled, and the normal light makeup. I have to say I was looking pretty hot. When Jack came to pick me up he had flowers and he looked amazingly handsome in his suit. Dinner was spectacular and just as we are finishing Jack took me to the balcony.

"Gwen. Where do I even start? You have made my life so much more interesting. You are not only the mother of my two wonderful children but you are my soulmate and my one true love. We have bad times and I know I can be a big jerk but you stay. You have never once left me but I have left you. I have come to the realization that I am an idiot because I sit here and praise you beyond belief but I still leave. I'm tired of leaving and making dumb decisions. I love waking up to your beautiful face every morning and going to sleep to the same beautiful face. Even after all the fighting and me leaving we have stuck through two years together we weren't always dating through the years but you have stayed through it all. You have never left my side and now I promise to never leave yours. Gwen Marie Hernandez will you make me the happiest man on this earth and be my wife?" Jack asked getting down on one knee.

"Jack you promise you will never leave me?" I asked with glossy eyes.

"I promise."

*after dinner*

When we got home I took a picture of my ring and posted on my social media saying "I guess it's official he loves me 7/25/15🙈❤️💍" Jack posted a picture of us while he's kissing my cheek and I'm holding my hand up showing my ring, saying "she's my princess but I can't wait to make her my queen 7/25/15👑😍💍".

After everything we have been through things are finally working out for Jack and I. I can't wait to see what the next few years bring for us.

{A/N}
Guys holy shit I think this book is done😭but there will most definitely be a sequel that I am already writing! I have been going through this story and fixing errors and putting dates and stuff like that but thank you all so much for everything! I know this story did get the most reads or votes but this story holds a special place in my heart from writing it! I hope you all liked this story and I hope you will read the sequel!! Love you all😘😘