{Our little family}

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and when I got back Jack was on his phone.

"Morning." I said sitting on the bed.

"Good Morning!" Jack said putting his phone down on the table.

"Wait don't you have to be on tour?" I said really confused.

"We had like a break so that's why me and the guys can be here." He said laying down.

"Oh when do you have to leave?" I asked laying next to him.

"In two days." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Rosalee and I started the twins room but then I took everything down so we could do it together." I stated rubbing my stomach.

"Well you want to work on it now?" He asked placing his hand on mine.

"Yea I think everyone is still asleep so it will be just us which makes it special to me." I said smiling to him.

"You know I still love you." He said making my heart leap for joy.

"I know. You obviously already know I love you." I said making his cheeks become a light shade of red.

"Madison saw my smapchats last night..." He said putting his head down.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She texted me this morning absolutely pissed off."

"I'm sorry. But I'm sure she will forgive you and then you guys will be back to normal." I said upset.

"No...normal is being in love with you. Madison doesn't mean anything to me. She doesn't even compare to you. I want you...I need you and I know it took me a long ass time to realize it but I mean it now. I have talked to my mom a lot about us and she has guided me into this realization. I regret a lot that I did to you. I was a complete jerk like who leaves there pregnant girlfriend for a fucking booty call. I guess I was scared and I ran. I know your probably scared too more so when I left but unfortunately you couldn't leave. But I want to simi start over. So would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend again?"

"Jack of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I said grabbing him for a hug.

"Last night was the best night I've had in a while. And when I say awhile I mean the last time I had you in my arms which it's been more than a while." He said kissing my cheek.

"I think we have a room to decorate." I said kissing his soft lips.

"Let's go baby." He said picking me up bridal style.

We were correct everyone was still passed out. We started decorating and after an hour people started waking up. Soon enough we were all decorating together. The girls were painting while the guys put the beds and stuff together. When the room was finally finished it looked great and it was so special that we all did it together. We all took a group selfie that I will later print out so I can frame it and put it in the twins room. Jack took a picture of him and I and we both had one hand on my stomach and the caption was: "my little family is finally all coming together 2/27/15❤️💍💘👫"
The fandom went crazy and we're all so happy that jack and I were finally back together for good. I tweeted a pic of us and captioned it "we all go through rough times we just have to be strong enough to beat them2/27/15❤️💘"
Sammy tweeted a pic saying "glad to see the cuties are back together😍❤️👌😂".
We all decided to go out to eat which was great because I was so hungry but the guys wanted to go to one place and the girls wanted to go to another place so we just split up. Jo drove with Rosalee and I. We went to go to Olive Garden. We all got salads and we're just talking about the babies when Rosalee mentioned a baby shower. She said that she would plan it and all I would have to do was show up. I agreed but I just suggested a few things that I would want.