29

A/N: Alright lovelies! This is another chapter for you! I know I usually do these notes at the end of the chapter but I really wanted to do the note here today because while I was editing and writing this chapter, I listened to this song! I just think that the melody goes really well with the theme of this chapter so go ahead and listen along if you'd like!

In general, I really recommend listening to any songs I post with the chapter, just so you guys can kind of get into a groove with the theme of the writing but it's always up to you!

Lindy's Daily Report:

1. I can finally fit into my Baywatch swim suit again... thank god. So basically I have this red training suit and all my friends love to call me Baywatch in it because I literally look like the sole lifeguard on deck. Anyways, during quarantine we weren't training so obviously I ate until I cried, so when we came back, I didn't fit into my Baywatch freaking suit! But two weeks later of full of training and I'm back bitches!

2. I hate Science.

3. I kind of really wish I had a Kaden in my life. All the boys surrounding me are unintelligent meat heads with no sense of direction in life.... I WANT KADENNN!!! *sobs* It's not fair! And the worst part is the fact that the rare times I actually come across a decent guy, they're all taken! Why?!

4. I really just want it to freaking rain! It's like a billion degrees where I live right now and I just want it to pour for three freaking weeks (hopefully there's lightening so we don't have swim practice) and I want to find one of those cute little coffee shops and just write until my fingers fall off!

Okay I'm done. Happy Hump Dayyyy

Love you guys!

Don't forget to LIKE + COMMENT + SHARE!!

-Lindyyyy

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

    When I woke up the next morning, it wasn't necessarily morning anymore. It was one in the freaking afternoon! I don't think I've ever slept in this long, but last night wiped me out, especially when I finally had a crash from all that sugar—I was out in a blink of an eye.

Yawning, I cringed. Morning breathe. Gross.

Quickly jumping out of bed, a ball of fur circled my leg and I jumped ten feet in the air. "Tina!" I scooped her up in my arms, "I've been looking for you all over! Where have you been?! Mommy's very mad at you." I gave her a disapproving look, one she simply returned with an innocent little purr. "Aww! Go play, baby." Running a hand through her fur, I set her on the ground and she sprinted for my bed, balling herself up in the sheets.

I was weak, I know, but she was my baby! And Kaden was sooo not going to be her new favorite. I won't accept it!

Brushing my teeth and doing my little morning routine, I was looking way better when I emerged from the bathroom then when I had gone in. It was Sunday and I didn't have anything else to do today so I stayed in my white sleeping tank top and Batman shorts—shorts that belonged either to Aiden or Isaac... I wasn't quite sure anymore.

Eh! They fit me so they were mine now.

Running a hand through my long, golden-brown hair, I opened my door and was met with the soft sound of music coming from down the hall.

My brows furrowed a little and I began to follow it, but that wasn't before I stopped at my brother's room. Quiet talking came from behind the door and my brows furrowed. Pressing my ear to the door, I know that made me the nosiest person ever, but I was curious.