20

"Less running your mouth and more chicken fighting!" Casey clapped her hands together, rallying everyone away from her path. Her eyes found mine and she curled her finger my way, beckoning me to come closer. Daring me to. "Bring it! You too sexy psycho freak, I want full throttle from you too."

Oh god.

Nolan rolled his eyes beneath Casey and gave Kaden a warning look, "Be careful, she's a biter and I can't assure you that you'll be safe from her groping."

"What can I say?" Casey shrugged, "I was raised in a very loving, touchy-feely family."

I snickered to myself, humming, "Weirdo..."

"Oh you shut up, missy! You let me lay on your boobs all the time and you don't complain about it!" Casey waved a hand in dismissal and I ignored the snickering idiot beneath me who seemed more than amused by my best friend.

"I think Casey secretly loves girls." Nolan teased, squeezing her legs around the area she was most ticklish. She shrieked, smacking him on the head and scowling down at him. "Ow! Cas, that was a joke!"

"It's alright if you like boobies, Casey-Macey. I like boobies, you like boobies, Kaden likes boobies. We all like boobies!" The guys and I exchanged looks before glancing back at Cole, who was flicking water around innocently as if whatever had just come out of his mouth, had never come out of his mouth. We all burst out laughing at that.

Out of all the weird inspirational speeches Cole had ever given, I'd chalk this booby talk up to be at least number 5. And that's saying something, seeing as the things Cole has said are all over the place sort of weird.

"What the hell are you laughing about?! That wasn't a joke! Stop laughing! There's nothing bad about liking boobies! Who doesn't like boobies?!" Cole glared, crossing his arms over his chest.

Damien smacked him on the back of the head, shaking his head with laughter, "Dude, stop saying boobies. It's weird man."

"Yeah well, your mom has nice boobies."

"What the fuck did you just say?! Get over here you little punk!"

Cole had gone as pale as he had been when he realized, on a certain pool day, that he had been flirting with Damien's mother. He looked like he had seen a ghost, which, if you took in the enraged male behind him, I'd say that his encounter with the afterlife was just as close.

"MOMMY!" Cole screamed, doggie paddling towards me with a very pissed off looking Damien marching through the shallow end after him.

"Mom! Mom! Mommy!" Cole screamed, the two of them circling us, around and around in a quick chase. Cole had his hand on me as he circled around us, using my legs to whip himself around Kaden's sides. "Do something! He's attacking me!"

Kaden looked up at me from between my legs, corking a brow in question. "Is he referring to you as mommy or am I mommy?"

Ha! He thought!

I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest, "You aren't superior enough to even think about carrying the title mommy. You're bunny-boo. And I am mommy."

"That's fine." Kaden hummed, grinning mischievously up at me, "Then I'll be daddy."

What.

I smacked the top of his head playfully, scowling at him, "No. Nolan already has that title." And as if my dear best friend carrying a certain blonde she-devil had some secret powers of knowing when I said his name or even thought of his existence, Nolan peered over at me with an innocent look of question.