𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

"If I was a bird, I know who I'd shit on."

"Don't panic, don't panic...everything will be fine and everything will be Gucci...just gotta put my mind to it," He immediately panicked after walking back and forth in the unknown apartment he was currently in, quitting his eyes in frustration before hissing at the red reptile who was right on top of his head.

Grr.

"It's because of you I'm worrying now! I had a stupid plan in my head you asshat! There's a reason why I'm your trainer and not the other way around for fuck's sake." The man scolded horrifyingly after clenching his fists again, reducing his volume to the brim after realising there was some distant shuffling of blankets in the background, causing him to glance at the grey eyed woman he had to tuck in the bed he abnormally found after Blaze led both of them to her apartment safely because of knowing the directions, since he followed Laura home one day to make sure no creeps get to her.

Grrrr.

"No! I'm not saying you marking her is a bad thing, there is a time and place for doing things like that! I don't even fucking know her name, you need to stop being impulsive, you almost hurt her really badly."

Cheeky grr.

"No...no I'm not admitting that she's my mate—"

Laughing grr.

"She's isn't my mate, she's not a dragon trainer either—"

Mocking grr.

"No, no person like me, who's supposed to be royalty of a population and technically is supposed to have a strong dragon trainer instead of a human match, have the mate bond through a golden chance mate. You also know every single royal supernatural needs to have a strong match by their side, she's not a trainer nor does she have a dragon, she's only human. She's not my mate—"

Taunting grr.

"GOOD LORD. NO I AM NOT CALLING YOUR PICK A BAD ONE. SHUT THE HELL UP. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH YOU IDIOTIC DRAG—"

Gr.

"Jesus Christ," The man facepalmed after ruffling his disheveled thick, yet luscious red hair in frustration to make the same red Geeko fall onto his shoulder and proceed to crawl towards his trainer's chest and just sit there while staring up at him like an actual pet.

"You shouldn't have marked her Blaze, now the stupid people will know about her." The brown eyed male grumbled.

Arguing grr.

"Yes they will! Being rude to her was the damn plan you idiot! For all I know, people from the rebellion were watching me back there! If they see me being all lovey dovey or whatever the stupid shit the kid does with RiRi and find me be squishy and mushy with an unknown woman, they will make her a damn target and think I am attached to her to get to me. Already my people will know o have marked someone, I have to be careful if I don't want fucking death in her life book. Do you think I actually wanna be rude to her?!"