The Cake Adventures

When Leo proposed his crazy idea to bake himself into a cake nobody thought that he would actually do it. Well nobody except Percy who wholeheartedly supported Leo's plan and Coach Hedge who wanted to shut Leo up for a few minutes by "turning the Cupcake into a real cupcake"

They bought all the ingredients from the second nearest supermarket (after being banned from the closest for life)

Leo scaled up the ingredients on the recipe as they were making a much larger batch then instructed, while Percy cleaned out a large bucket they found which Leo could lie in comfortably.

They greased the edges of the makeshift cake tin with butter and then poured all the ingredients in.

"I accidentally got some eggshells I the mixture" Percy said "do you think it'll matter"

"You've got to get that crunch" Leo responded

"Don't worry cupcake" Coach Hedge reassured him "No one's going to eat this cake anyway its going to have exploded Valdez in it"

Leo brushed off the exploding Valdez comment and started up a huge whisk he made to mix it all together.

After about 20 minutes of whisking, Leo sat in swim shorts in the cake batter.

"Umm how are we going to cook this?"

"We really didn't think this through"

"You think?"

"Wait doesn't the kitchens here have massive ovens?"

"Yeah I think you're right"

"TOO THE KITCHEN!"

Percy and Coach Hedge both picked up one end of the bath and carried it to the kitchens while Leo cheered.

After scaring everyone who worked in the kitchen by shoving a human sitting in cake batter into the oven and blasting in to full temperature, they waited for the cake to be done.

For some reason Leo had brought a rubber duck into the oven with him and it melted. Can I get an F in the chat for Sir Quackinton the third.

When the time was up Percy and Coach Hedge opened the door, a closed of steam was released.

When it has disappeared they saw Leo's face emerging from a huge cake.

Apart from his head, he was completely submerged in Victoria sponge.

Leo opened his eyes "this was the best idea I've ever had"

-

Percy and Coach Hedge carried the Valdez cake (with very thick oven gloves) over to where everyone else was sitting.

"What is tha- actually I don't want to know" Annabeth said.

"Put me down" Leo ordered.

"Is that- Leo?" Hazel asked

"You better believe it!" 

"Please tell me you didn't bake yourself into a cake" Reyna pleaded.

"I did!"

Frank looked concerned "are you naked in there"

Leo looked offended "of course not, that would be really weird"

"That would be the least weird thing" Nico muttered.

"Now" Leo said "how am I going to get out?"

Look I made an edit of Leo in a cake it's very professional

Word count ~ 483