Meet Tratie!

Disclaimer ~ still don't own Percy Jackson
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•
Malissa Wiltshire's P.O.V
Hey, my names Malissa Wiltshire and I go to Beach Tree High. My only friend at school is Katie Gardner,  she's really nice and could've joined the popular clique but she chose me. We've got similar interests, gardening and just spending time outside.

Sorry I'm rambling stupid ADHD.

It was just a boring history lesson,  little did I know it would change my life forever.

Mrs Jones was teaching the lesson (very badly may I add) when a phone rang. I winced in sympathy for the poor person because in Mrs Jones' class if your phone rings you have to put it on speaker so the whole class can hear.

I was just happy the lesson was interrupted until a blushing Katie pulled out her phone.

"You know the drill Miss Gardener" the teacher said.

The caller ID read:

Travis❤️.

I had never heard of any one named Travis before and why the heart?

Katie pressed accept and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Katie Kat!" A exited male voice said loudly. My friend turned.,  if possible even more red. 

"What do you want Travis? I'm in class"

"I'm bored everyone's busy. I've got no idea where Conner is, Percy and Annabeth are probably making out somewhere and I don't want to walk in on that again. Gods I even tried to hang out with Mr D,  I was that bored, until he threatened to turn me into a..."

He couldn't finish his sentence because Katie interrupted him

"Look,  Travis I'm in class right now so I can't help"

She was about to hang up when Travis said

"what room are you in?"

Huh that's weird. 

"H6, why...Oh Travis no don't do it" I heard the window smash. Some people screamed.

A boy, I guess Travis, climbed in. He was tall and skinny with a mop of curly brown hair that hung in his blue eyes. He wore the same orange T-shirt, I sometimes saw Katie wear,  untucked over baggy shorts.

He had elvish features, upturned eyebrows, a sarcastic smile and a gleam in his eyes, that made me want to check my pockets.
(From Riordan Wiki)

He grinned and walked over to our shared table. Mrs Jones stood in shock at the front. Katie had her head in her hands.

"Hey Katie-Kat" he said happily
"I hate you"
"no you don't. Come on let's go do something."
"Travis I found one" Katie said sitting up and she pointed to me!

"What's going on Katie?" I asked I was still very confused about the whole situation. 

"Just follow me" she said sounding very embarrassed.

"Goodbye mortals.  Travis Stoll, son of Hermes out!"

He yelled climbing back out the smashed window.

"Katie Gardner, daughter Demeter" she said quietly before following her boyfriend out the window.

Not knowing what else to do I followed. 

<•~Two weeks later~•>

I got claimed by Demeter as soon as I stepped over the camp border meaning Katie is my half-sister!

Tratie is now officially my OTP. Anyway capture the flag is next and we are so going to win.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Word count ~ 534
Edited ~ 21/9/19