Crossover

Requested by Jisoosandnamjesus

Percy Jackson x Marvel crossover
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Percy Jackson's P.O.V
I thanked the ice cream vendor for my ice cream and continued down the busy New York Streets. An entire week had passed since the last crazy thing had happened so I was feeling fairly relaxed.

I had pretty much acepted that something would happen soon. And if I was about to get attacked by a monster, well, I might as well have ice cream.

I walked with no real destination in mind. I wondered into a side street which was completely deserted. It was probably a bad idea but I figured I could take any attackers that try and ambush me.

A guy in a red suit climbed down the wall, he hadn't seen me yet. I hid behind a trash can as he pulled his mask of.

I wanted to know how he was climbing up and down walls so I edged closer, knocking over the trash can in the process. I jumped to my feet.

"Who's there?" The guy shouted, sticking one arm out at me and frantically trying and failing to pull his mask over his face.

A thing I could only describe as a web landed by my feet. "Umm, what you doing?" I asked, eating more of my ice cream.

The guy, who had finally given up putting on the mask muttered "this is bad, this is very very bad" to himself, over and over again.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concerned "did you eat a bad hot dog or something?"

"You have to come with me"

"Uh, no I don't"

The guy shot a web at my hands causing me to drop my ice cream.

"Dude!"

The guy put his mask on and led me out of the alley.

This might as well happen I thought to myself.

-

"Sooo" I said to my kidnapper "what's your name"

"Spiderman"

"Spiderman? What kinda name is that?"

"Are you from out of town? I'm a pretty big deal here"

"No, I've lived here all my life. I have been away for a while though. Must have missed you"

"Where are we going?"

He didn't answer.

"Do you usually kidnap people who are minding their own business?"

No answer

"How about make them drop their ice creams?"

No answer

"Y'know it's not very nice to ignore people"

"And people tell me I'm annoying" Spiderman muttered under his breath.

-

After a while we reached Stark Tower, a building I never payed much attention to before.

The receptionist didn't give a second glance, she just motioned Spiderman to go through.

We got into the elevator and waited. 'Never gonna give you up' played faintly from hidden speakers. I got serious Empire State Building vibes.

When we reached the pent house Spiderman pulled me into a fancy living room with a ton of people in it.