Like some super sick martial arts skills

^ Based on this head cannon which I don't own

I don't own Percy Jackson either

•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°

Owen Cornwall
Sup, Owen Cornwall here me and my jock friends were bored so we ended up going to a nearby Gym in downtown Manhattan (does Percy live there idk. I literally know nothing about New York lol) we expected the gym to be empty as it's hot as hell but there was one guy at a punching bag. He was shirtless and sweating like crazy but just from what we could see he was really ripped.

Some one pointed "Hey guys isn't that Percy?"

We all started muttering
"Who knew he was so ripped"

I frowned "Dude do you see all those scars... What do you think happened to him?"

The gym door opened again and a girl with spiky black hair walked in

"Hey Ocean Boy!" She yelled

"Thalia?! What are you doing here? I thought you where with the hunters!"

She smirked "Yeah well we're in the area so I came to visit" Thalia walked over and hugged him "eww your all sweaty and disgusting. Wanna spar?"

They started to spar doing crazy moves. It completely shocked us. Someone pulled out a phone and started filming.

Over night the video had gone viral. One of Percy's friends came up to him in the corridor. "Dude! Why didn't you tell me you had Like some super sick martial arts skills!"

Percy frowned "I- what?"

His friend pulled up the video of him and the girl sparing

"Also what's up with all those scars?"

Percy scratched his head "umm yeah about that..."

•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•
Thx for reading X

I'm going on holiday for a week so don't expect many updates

•leave requests for future one shots

Word count ~ 293