Soulmate AU

In your dreams you can talk to your Soulmate. The closer you are to your Soulmate the louder their voice is.

Percy Jackson's P.O.V

6
"Hello?" I called out. "We learnt about soulmates in school today, and I was wondering- if I had one"

I waited and listened. I thought I could faintly hear a girls voice responding. "Hi-? Is th- anyo- here?"

7

This was the year my soulmate voice started getting louder, over the course of a year.

Some nights I could hear my soulmate crying herself to sleep.

8

By the time we were 8 we could have full conversations, she told me about her friends, Luke and Thalia and complained about her parents. I told her about my Mom and Stepdad, Gabe.

9

"So what's your name?" I asked one night. We couldn't see each other but I could feel her presence. It was comforting, knowing that someone was there.

"I read that you can't tell your soulmate your name"

"Should we try anyway?" I whispered.

"Ok, My name's-"

"It didn't work"

"Nevermind, I'll just call you soulmate"

10

I told my soulmate that I was having trouble finding a school that would take me because I've been expelled so many times. I told her about Smelly Gabe (I nickname we both found very funny)

"Soulmate?" She said

"Yeah"

"I'm going to try and live with my Dad again"

"That's great!"

"I'm scared, what if he doesn't like me? I haven't seen him in so long"

"You're amazing how could he not like you?"

She giggled "but I won't be able to speak with you anymore. My Dad lives quite far away"

I was silent for a minute "I'm always going to be with you, even if we can't talk"

"I really like you soulmate"

"I really like you too soulmate"

11

She couldn't stay with her dad but wouldn't tell me why, she said it was dangerous for me to know.

But at least I could talk to her again. It was lonely without her. Gabe was being a world class jerk, my mom was really busy and I had no friends so I had no one to confide in or talk to.

12

"We're going to meet soon I can feel it" she said one night.

"I can too, it's exiting isn't it"

"Yeah" she didn't sound convinced "I'm just worried-"

"What about?" Did she not want to meet me?

"I'm worried you'll be like me"

-

I had fainted I was pretty sure of that, I was so confused Mom, Grover, the minotaur.

Then her voice came clearer then it ever had before and everything seemed to slot into place.

"You drool when you sleep"

I sat bolt upright and there she was, sitting on the end of my bed.

She smiled "Hey soulmate"

And every part of me felt complete, whole.

Some soulmate fluff for you ❤️

I started a new book called 'New Post' and I would really appreciate it if you checked it out x it's a marvel book but you don't have to know anything about the mcu to enjoy it

pєtєr pαrkєr х hαrlєч kєєnєr

When Harley moves to New York for a year to intern for Tony Stark. He expects to be making coffee all day, not that he would fall for Tony's other intern.

When Peter finds out Mr Stark is hiring another intern he doesn't know what to think. But one look at the new guy sends all those doubts out the window.

Will Peter and Harley admit their feelings for each other? And will the added pressures of navigating the world of superheroes, social media and high school put a strain on their relationship?

Word count ~ 622