The Blofis'

Thank you:
@horselovernummer1
@MelissaGeorge123
@stunningly27
@missaplang
@aarmaufan100
@ADragonsHeart
<3

No I don't own Percy Jackson
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Mark Blofis' P.O.V
"Do we have to go?" My youngest son George whined.

"Yes we do George" My wife, Sarah said for the twelve time that hour.

I heard my teenager daughter, Charlie, texting from the backseat.

My family, Sarah, George and Charlie were visiting my brother Paul and his family. As you can probably tell my children weren't to thrilled about it.

"Uncle Paul as a stepson the same age as you Charlotte darling" Sarah said in a falsely positive voice.

No reply came

"his names Percy I think." Sarah continued.

We turned the corner and pulled into the car park 

My brothers family lived on the 6th floor and the lift was out of order so my wife, two unenthusiastic children and Myself trudged up the litter strewn stairs in bad spirits.

I knocked on the door, Paul opened it. Sarah and I put on a show hugging my brother and Sally, hiding our longing to be anywhere but here.
(This is me all over when I go to see family 😂)

We where guided into the living room to make small talk.

"Percy, they're here" Sally called down the hall. Charlie looked up looking mildly interested.

There was a loud crash then a muffled "coming mum."

We sat in a few minutes awkward silence until 'Percy' came in.

He was tall with a swimmers body, he had messy black hair, sea green eyes and he was sporting a orange t-shirt that read Camp half-blood.

"Hi" Percy said grinning lopsidedly he sat on the arm of his mum's chair.

I instantly pegged him as a troublemaker especially since I spotted a weird tattoo on his forearm and a number of odd scars up and down his body.

"Annabeth is coming later, she's just, uh visiting her mum" Percy said.

Who's Annabeth? Some kind of criminal sidekick? Should I call the police? Am I in the presence of a wanted murderer? Ok Mark calm down.

Sally nodded. I was going to ask who Annabeth was when Paul suggested we go to chat in the kitchen while the kids play on Percy's Xbox. Whatever that meant. So we all when to the kitchen and the kids played on the Xbox thingy.

Sally called us in to eat. My children, Sally and Paul where laughing as Percy cracked jokes.

We all began to eat.

"The food is excellent Sally" Sarah said.

After a moment of silence. I asked

"so Percy what do you want to do when you leave school?"

Percy swallowed the enormous quantity of food he had in his mouth before answering "I want to do something to do with water, maybe a  marine biologist"

(A/N I'm no good at small talk even in writing so I'm going to skip to the interesting part lol)

I heard a crash coming from the living room and loud shouting

"OH. MY. GODS. WHO PUT THAT SOFA THERE?"

We all ran in Percy in the lead. Bursting into the living room realised Percy was clutching A SWORD?

Two people; one dark haired and pale skinned the other had honey blonde hair and tan skin, lay on the floor. It looked like they tripped over a sofa that set of a chain reaction of destruction around the room.

Percy was laughing his head of. He walked over and pulled the two people to their feet

"What happened Death Breath" he asked the pale boy.

The blond girl answered for him. "Nico shadow traveled us on top of that sofa by a mistake then... This happened" she gestured around the room.

"What is going on" I whispered to Paul

"You better tell them what's happening." Sally said pointing to us "but no titles we haven't got all day"

Percy and his friends looked at each other having a silent conversation

"I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon"

Our mouths where wide open.

"Nico Di Angelo Son of Hades"

"Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena"

"Nico's my cousin and Annabeth's my girlfriend" Percy added.

"Anyway Mom I'll send Leo to fix everything at some point" Percy said, looking at the smashed TV.

Nico looked out the window and completely dead panned.

"There's a hydra outside"

Percy and Annabeth screamed "WHAT" at the same time and ran out the door. Nico walked slowly out after them.

We all crowded round the window to watch the trio battling a many headed hydra as if they do this everyday. I reminded myself that they probably did do this everyday

We spent the rest of the day listening to stories about Percy and his quests over the years.

I'll never underestimate demigods again

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Word count ~ 797
Edited ~ 24/9/19