Ms Morgan

This chapter is for:
Percabethloverfan
GoSophitz

Disclaimer ~ I still don't own Percy Jackson
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°
Caroline Morgan's P.O.V
Hello, my names Caroline Morgan. I'm a maths teacher at Goode high school but enough about me on with the story.

I was surprised to say the least when the Greek Gods revealed themselves but I was even more shocked when they turned up at my school and took, my friend and coworker, Paul Blofis' stepson, Percy Jackson away with them.

I had Percy in my maths class, 7 hours a fortnight of torture ,well that's what it felt like. He was my worst student, never doing the work properly but did surprisingly well on homework. Percy was getting rapidly better marks in tests, I thought he must have been cheating. Whenever I asked him about this he muttered something about his girlfriend.

I forgave him instantly when he revealed the hardships of his life in that assembly. I had always been good at reading people and now I know why his eyes had a haunted, sometimes glazed look hidden to most by his beaming smile.

I had been invited to dinner at Paul and his wife Sally's apartment along with some other teachers, I half hopped to see Percy but that was stupid he would be killing monsters and titans or whatever else demigods do.

I knocked on the door and waited. Paul opened it.

"Hi, Caroline thanks for coming. Mathew and Amanda are already here. He guided me to a table where our friends Mathew John, a Geography teacher and Amanda Dash, a Art teacher sat.

They both waved when they saw me.

Sally, Paul's wife came out to greet me. I sat down next to Mathew and made small talk for a while.

A familiar voice interrupted our conversation

"sup Paul." I turned to look and saw Percy Jackson leaning in the doorway just like any other kid. He noticed the rest of as and said "And Mr John, Ms Morgan and Miss Dash"

I was shocked how normal Percy seamed. Which was stupid I had known him for a year and he had seemed completely normal.

Although thinking about it now something had always seamed different about him as if he had a massive secret he was afraid of revealing.

Now I know know it was the small matter him being the son of a Greek god.

Immune to our stares, he continued speaking to Paul

"Leo said he would come over later and fix the TV . . . again" 

Paul smiled and said
"That's great, what is this the 6th time it's broken"

"Ok that's not fair the first 4 times, I'll admit where me the 5th was Mrs O'Leary 6th time was Nico and Annabeth"

"I'm only kidding Perce" Paul laughed.

The water jug my co worker was holding slipped out his grasp.

Percy noticed and sprinted forwards catching the jug with fantastic reflexes. The water magically rose from the air into the jug, not even touching the floor. Percy placed it now full of water on the table.

"Careful" he said as if nothing had happened.

Then I remembered something "I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Hero of Olympus..."

The three of us gazed open mouthed at the water as if making sure it was still there. Noticing our awed faces for the first time he said "well see ya" awkwardly and walked out the room.

We had a very enjoyable dinner. Sally was an amazing cook. When we left the apartment a teen, who looked a bit like a Latino Santa's elf was fixing the very smashed TV in the corner 
and talking to Percy.

They where laughing hard at a joke Percy said but the haunted look never fully left his eyes.
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

Word count ~ 632
Edited ~ 14/10/19