46

Breaking News!!!

Min Yoongi, also known as SUGA of BTS, is expected to hold a live press briefing conference tonight according to Big Hit Entertainment, regarding the incident that happened to his soulmate earlier this late afternoon.

According to Miss Aen's company, she had recently started working again for them for almost two weeks now without any incident that happened so far. At the time of the harassment, she was currently on her way to deliver the company products to her last stop, the building to which Yoongi-sshi was currently assigned to do public service.

According to eyewitnesses, 4 females in their early 20s suddenly surrounded her and out of the blue, started harassing her.

Luckily, before things get out of hand, Yoongi came to the rescue and had the girls arrested by the police.

Dispatched revealed some shocking photos from the incident as well.

And they interviewed netizens who saw the incident at that time.

A fan who saw everything says she was awed by Aen who despite what the girls did to her, had stayed calmed and composed and did not use any violence to retaliate. She was also amazed at how Yoongi protected his soulmate in the end by calling the police.

An old woman who happened to pass by said Yoongi looked stressed and worried about his soulmate. An indication that clearly shows that he truly cares and loves her despite some rumors around, saying he was forced to be with her due to them being soulmates.

It was a really good thing Yoongi-sshi just got in time to save her otherwise she could've really gotten hurt.

Let's hear more about this issue from-

Yoongi turns off the television.

"Aen-nah... Stop watching the news..."

Aen looks at him worriedly.

"Do you really have to make a live press briefing conference tonight?"

Yoongi sits beside her on the couch.

"Yes."

Aen frowns.

"You know, you really don't have to. I'm sure it won't happen again."

He holds her hands.

"But I want to, I need to do it. I can't risk you getting hurt again because of me."

"But-"

"It will be fine so stop worrying about it. You had a long day today so get some good rest."

Yoongi then lightly kisses her forehead. Then he looks at her softly.

"Drink the medicine prescribed by the doctor and apply the ointments on your bruises before you sleep. Okay?"

Aen nodded.

"Promise to call me after and tell me how it goes?"

"I promise."

-----

Yoongi drove to Big Hit from his apartment. With the short time he had from the incident earlier, he planned everything meticulously.

When Aen was being checked at the hospital after Yoongi brought her there immediately after the incident, he called Bang PD-nim to ask permission about holding a sudden live press briefing conference later that night to which the latter agreed after Yoongi told him what happened. He thanked their CEO for the permission before he ended the call.