26

Days passed by and Aen started to avoid Yoongi.

She also started to communicate less with him. Purposely not answering his calls.

She would feel bad about it but she was firm on what she already decided and she planned to stick to it until the end.

Her wrist would start to faintly hurt from time to time as if reminding her to stop whatever she was trying to do or the pain would worsen.

-----

Yoongi was feeling anxious. It's been days after the photoshoot and Aen has been acting weird.

That day he must've blurted out something that made Aen avoided him again.

He feels like his back to square one from all the avoiding Aen is doing to him.

She doesn't even pick up his calls and rarely replies to his text. He must've crossed a line and he kinda regrets his impromptu decision of bringing Aen to the photo shoot.

And then he remembers the promise he made to her. He looks at the schedule on his phone.

March 9. His birthday.

Maybe there's still a chance to fix it.

-----

When Saturday came, Aen was half surprised/half terrified to find Yoongi at her doorstep at 3 in the afternoon.

"What are you doing here?"

She blurted out a bit harshly and frowned at him.

Yoongi gulped and scratch the back of his head.

"Uhhmm... A-are you busy?"

"Ye-"

"NO! SHE'S NOT!!!"

Angel shouted from the couch. She was eating junk food when she decided to join their conversation.

What an impolite brat. Aen gritted her teeth and glared at her.

"Angel..."

She raised her eyebrows.

"What? I'm just telling the truth."

Then she looked at Yoongi.

"You see Min Yoongi-sshi, she's got nothing to do here so please I beg you to take her out. She badly needs to freshen her head a bit. Maybe that might stop her from being grumpy for days now. I have enough with it."

Silence.

"Uhm... Remember the promise ai made to you?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"It's today and I was wondering if you could go with me if you're not busy."

"I-"

Before Aen can finish her sentence, Yoongi cuts her off.

"It's my birthday today. I hope you could celebrate with me."

Aen widens her eyes. She forgot.

"O-okay fine. I'll go with you. I'll just get change first."

"Thank you Aen-nah. I'll wait for you in the car."

And he left.

Now Aen feels like the worse human being in existence. How could she forget?

She slaps her self.

Then, she looked at Angel.

[A/N: Ate - Older Sister]