62

Trigger Warning:

Content is rated 18+. Read at your own risk or skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

***

Listen to Only by LeeHi (to heighten the feels of this scenario)

Yoongi kisses Aen fervently.

They only break apart for air and then proceeds to make out with each other again with more hunger.

They kiss and kiss, until they ended up on Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi breaks the kiss and hovers over Aen.

Both felt that the temperature around them rising more and more as time goes by.

Both are panting as they stare at each other.

Yoongi really feels too hot now. Aen looks really tempting on his bed.

"I..."

With his right hand, he caresses her face gently.

"Are we... No.. Uh.. Am I... Going... Too fast?"

He touches her lips with his thumb.

"S-should... we... stop?"

Aen smiles at him fondly. Yoongi's at his limit. She's too seductive is what he thinks.

"Ahhh..."

She reaches for his face.

"I really am lucky. Wish, I met you sooner, Yoon."

And then she proceeds to kiss him. A sign to let him know not to stop.

So Yoongi kisses her back and she wraps her hands behind his neck and gently brings him down with her on his bed.

Then she breaks the kiss.

"You're not... going too fast. I told you.. I want you.. I want this as much as you do Jagi."

She closes her eyes and presses her head on his.

"I want everything, Yoonie. Every bit of you."

Yoongi then kisses her forehead, her eyebrows, her eyes that are closed, her ears, her cheeks, her nose, and her chin. 

Then proceeds to look at Aen with hooded eyes.

"I want you so bad."

Aen feels flustered by the gesture.

"It's... not... too much to ask?"

Yoongi touches her lips with his thumb again.

"No. It's never too much. I'll give you all of me Aen-nah. I'm all yours."

"I like the sound of that."

"And you're mine."

Yoongi reaches for her right hand, brings it to his mouth, and kisses her wrist we're his numbers, probably zero is written.

"My soulmate."

Then he kisses her on the lips, sweetly at first until it turns heated again.

Then he gently bites her lower lip, a sign asking Aen again for permission and she obliges as she parts her lips for him and he slips his tongue in.