45

The next day, Aen surprised Yoongi with tickets to a movie that he was so eager to watch.

"You don't have to."

"But I want to."

"But..."

"No, buts. Besides, didn't we talk about it? You can treat me to a date and I can treat you to one. We're both equals in this relationship."

"I know. It's just..."

Then Aen widens her eyes as if she was hit with a realization.

"Wait a minute. Did you buy tickets too?"

"What? No... No... I didn't."

Yoongi chuckled and Aen sighed in relief.

"Then?"

He looks away and scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhh... Well... I felt a bit overwhelmed with all of this?"

"Ehh?"

Yoongi blushed as he explains what he feels to Aen.

"I mean... It felt really nice to have you treat me to dates like this and I feel like at some point I'll become greedy and will keep expecting too much from you."

Then Aen smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it. I've already planned tons of surprise dates for you in the future so just be prepared."

Yoongi laughed.

"Are you trying to spoil me?"

"Yes. I'm going to indulge you with it as long as I can... uhh.. afford."

She smiled sheepishly at him.

"Okay... Then I'll do the same then. I'll treat you to dates just as much."

He pats her on the head.

"Can't have my Jagi do all the spoiling here."

And they both laughed.

-----

Days passed by and Aen feels glad that no one has noticed her working outside.

No one has yet bothered her or harassed her so far.

And she prays today would be the same.

She's feeling kinda excited since her shift is almost over and her last stop is at Yoongi's office.

After their off duty today, she and Yoongi, together with the boys had planned to have dinner at Jin's restaurant around 7 in the evening.

As she was about to cross the street, a group of 4 young female adults suddenly surrounded her which kinda caught her off guard.

"Hey, Ajumma, how much are 4 bottles of Yakult?"

One of the girls who has a lollipop in her mouth spoke.

"What? Oh.. ahh... It's ₩780.00 per bottle so it's ₩3120.00 in total."

Another girl who was busy on her phone spoke.

"Give us 4 then."

"Oh... Okay."

Aen opens her little fridge in her yogurt mobile.

"Here."

Aen gave each one of them a Yakult.

Then another girl took money out of her bag and gave Aen four ₩1000 bills.