15

Aen woke up a few hours later.

She tried to sit up but she failed as she felt a bit dizzy and so she stayed still and close her eyes, trying to remember what exactly happened to her earlier.

She remembers getting hit by a speeding bike, and then she blackout.

She opened her eyes and tried scanning her surrounding.

It seems, she's at a hospital and she  cringes. She really hates it. Being in such a place, she feels very vulnerable.

She then remembers that the company is gonna pay for everything, once an employee gets into an accident during working hours and she kinda feels bad. So she sighs out loud.

But then she realizes something odd. If the company is paying, then why the hell is it quiet.

She opens her eyes to see she's alone and in a private room at that. So she tried to sit up, and then the door opens.

She instantly froze.

Why is he here?

"What are you doing?! You should lay down!"

Panic is etched on his voice as he rushes towards her and it made her heart skip a beat.

But then she remembers it shouldn't so before he can help her lay down she responded coldly.

"Why are you here?"

And so he doesn't touch her.

"I- I, uh, was in the area and... I- I saw what happened... so I had to rush you here at the nearest hospital."

Ohhhh... I see...

He saw what happened to me and helped me. I should thank him properly then but I can't act nice to him now.

I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do Yoongi.

"You already brought me here, so why didn't you leave yet?"

"Y-you fainted and I was worried... I... I couldn't just leave you here all by yourself."

I look away.

Why? Why is making this hard for both of us?

"I'm okay now. You can leave. You don't need to take care of me. I can take care of myself just fine."

That sounded harsh. Yeah. I am the worst.

Then someone chuckled bitterly and it startled me so I look up. I didn't know he was with someone.

"Just fine? Seriously? You know miss, you're really rude. Hyung just wanted to take care of you since you got hurt and you can't even appreciate that?!"

I appreciate it. I really do. But he shouldn't do nice things for me anymore.

"Kook... That's enough... It's okay..."

No, it's not. Can't you see? I'm hurting you. Why are yoh defending me?

"No, it's not. It's not okay Hyung. She's being rude to you."

It's true but that's because I need to. So Yoongi can stay away from me as far as possible.

"Tae... Let it go. She's sick. Let's... Let's just all go."

I felt bad. Did I just hurt him?

No... I... What the hell am I doing? Ughhh...

And they all walk away but then my wrist started to hurt so bad.