63

Trigger Warning:

Content is rated 18+. Read at your own risk or skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

***

Aen obediently obliged Yoongi's request and spread her thighs for him, even though she still feels a bit nervous.

Yoongi looks at it and licks his lips.

"Pretty."

Aen flushed.

Yoongi gently touches it with his fingers and Aen squirms a little.

It's so soft. Yoongi likes it very much.

He also likes the fact that's she's getting really more wet right now because of him.

He slowly rubs her cl*t with his thumb and Aen moans from his ministrations.

He slowly inches his head forward onto her flower while looking at Aen with a heated gaze.

She looks at him with the same intensity and as he licks her up, she moans loudly, grips the sheets tightly and rolls her head back feeling ecstasy.

"F*ck..."

And with that Yoongi got turned on more and more. He licks and eats her out with vigor.

Savoring her like she's a full-course meal.

Aen on the other hand feels so overwhelmed with how good it is because she never got to experience such pleasure in her entire life.

It felt so good and it feels so hot.

"Yoongi... Yoongi..."

She keeps moaning and moaning for him.

And Yoongi loved it very much.

She grabs his hair and tugs it again making Yoongi moan on her p*ssy.

"F*ck... It's so good.. Yoongi... Yoongi... More... Please.."

And Yoongi obliges her sweet request.

He eats her out more and then he starts to finger her p*ssy as well.

One finger to test the waters and she starts writhing.

"Is it good, my love?"

He asked her sweetly.

Enjoying the view very much.

"Yes... Yes... It's good... So good.. I want more of it..."

And so one finger became two.

Scissoring her and stretching her out for him leaving Aen a mess on the sheets.

"Ahhh... Yoonie.. Yoonie... Please.."

She felt so so good and then Yoongi hits a spot and Aen felt her toes curl with how good it felt.

"F*ck... F*ck... Oh gosh.. D-don't stop... Please... Right there... Yoongi.."

And so Yoongi kept hitting it fast. He must've found her g-sp*t.

"Ahhhh... So good.. Don't stop... Don't stop... Don't stop.."

And then suddenly, she felt herself tense from the overwhelming sensation, and for the first time in her life, she c*me hard.

"Ahhhhhhh.. f-fuck..."