32

Yoongi was restless all night. He can't seem to fall asleep these past few days.

Especially after the talk with Aen.

Things have rather become more messed up and he regrets not reaching out to her in time back then when she was about to leave.

To be honest, he was taken aback when she told him everything. When she told him about having a child with her past lover.

It was the reason they couldn't be together because Aen feels guilty for him.

She thinks she betrayed him and his heart hurt for her because all he could do at that time was to listen to her as she tells him things that have made her so broken.

Yoongi pulls his hair in frustration and sighs. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

But one thing is for sure. It won't be too long until the media finds out about it and although it's not punishable by the law, it is considered taboo when a person has a child with someone else and not with his/her soulmate.

This information about Aen could potentially make her become an outcast and worst some people may harass her as well.

Her life would be thrown into another chaos and she'll suffer greatly.

And the thoughts about Aen getting hurt for a long time, suddenly makes him feel cold.

He can't allow anyone to hurt her anymore, not even himself.

He needs to do something for her even if it means he'll get hurt in the process.

He fumbles for his phone on the bedside table and dials Manager Sejin's number.

"Hello. Yoongi-sshi? Why did you suddenly call at a time like this? Is there a problem?"

"Hello... Hyung-nim, I know it's sudden but can you schedule a meeting with Bang PD-nim for me this Saturday? I need to talk to him. It's about my soulmate."

"Alright. I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks, Hyung."

"No problem. Now get some rest."

"I will."

And Manager Sejin ends the call and Yoongi's home screen shows up.

His heart clenches in pain and he smiled sadly.

He touches the screen on his phone and realizes he didn't change the background photo yet and probably won't in the future.

It was the only photo he has of her.

A stolen picture of Aen inside his car. It was when she was looking outside the window and enjoying the view while they were on their way to the CF photo shoot site.

That time in Yoongi's eyes she looked mesmerizing and he couldn't help himself so he took a picture of her discreetly to remember that moment.

He tries to recall why he likes her in the first place.

Although the reason is really simple, it made her stand out because she's different in a good way.

She isn't like the others who pushed their feelings onto him with a hidden agenda in mind instead she was the one who kept on pushing Yoongi away.

Then he chuckled bitterly as the realization hits him.

It was probably his fault that they ended up in such a messed-up way now.

He was afraid he'll lose her so in his haste, he pushed his feelings onto her without knowing everything about her even though she kept on pushing him away.