31

Angel was restless.

When she got home around 8 in the evening, Aen wasn't in the apartment.

She hastily charges her phone and opens it only to find a single message from Aen sent to her around 2 hours ago saying she needs to step out for an emergency.

She dials her number but it seems it's turned off and now it's nearing midnight and yet no sign of her.

She doesn't know where she went or how to find her and it's making her worried sick.

A beeping from the door startles her and she instantly bolts through the door.

Aen opens it and from Angel's perspective, she looks really tired and must've cried a lot.

"Ate (older sister)?"

Aen was closing the door and when Angel spoke she got startled.

She didn't even realize she was still awake.

"Hey... Why are you still up?"

"What do you mean why? When I went home, you weren't here, and then when I tried calling you I couldn't even reach you. It's been hours since you sent me that message about an emergency. I was really worried about you Ate (Older Sister) so I couldn't sleep..."

Aen looks away and lies.

She felt guilty for Angel who was worried about her but she isn't in the mood to talk.

"Ohh... Sorry... Uhm... My... My phone died?"

"O-kay... So... where did you go and what was the emergency?"

"Just... Somewhere... Sorry... I'm a bit tired already and I want to take a rest now... Can we... uh... like.... talk about it tomorrow?"

Angel seems to understand so she just nods to her.

"Fine then."

Aen nods and before she went inside her room she mumbles a 'Good night to Angel' and then locks her door.

She doesn't want to talk about it.

Her heart hurts so much.

After she left Yoongi, she went straight to a local bar to have a drink and forget everything that has happened but changes her mind as soon as she was outside the bar's entrance.

She can't get too wasted.

It's too dangerous because she's alone so she decided to buy 2 bottles of soju in a convenience store instead and went to the bridge where Yoongi confessed to her.

The ride felt so tiring but when she arrived she look for a spot where she can sit and drink comfortably.

She slowly drank the alcohol while remembering all the things that happened in her life that had led to this evening.

She kept thinking that probably she really deserves everything that happened to her after all she wasn't the good kid her parents wanted her to be and has been always reckless and troublesome.

She chuckled bitterly and drank more.

Then she fumbles for her phone in her pocket and opens it.

She then dialed the number of the person whose voice she needed the most at times when she was hurting.

After 3 rings, she answers it.

"Hey, Momhie!!"

"Hey Sweetie, how are you?"