4

During the last two months, Jin and SUGA have both enjoyed the company of Bangtan and their family respectively.

Going on vacations and enjoying their much deserve two-month rest before entering the military service.

It's been reported through media outlets that Jin will be on active duty (hyun-yeok), entering the Korean Armed Forces while SUGA will be in public service (gong-ik) due to his shoulder injury when he was in his teens and will be working at Gangnam District Office.

It will take 21 months for Jin's military service to end while SUGA's public service will take 24 months to complete.

ARMY's are devasted but feel proud for the two boys.

Fans learned that Bangtan did not hesitate to say that 'they don't want to be exempted in the military service and will serve when duty calls' during a time when they were asked by some government officials about their thoughts on the military exemption.

During an interview before Jin said, "As a Korean, it's natural and someday when duty calls, we'll be ready to respond and do our best."

Also, during one of their global press conference when asked by the press 'what are your thoughts on military enlistment and what can we expect from BTS after they enlist?' he answered them responsibly by saying "I think many people are wondering about this. But nothing has been decided yet. This is a sensitive topic but I believe military duty is a duty. Till I am called, I will try my best to do whatever I can. When I am called I will answer of course."

SUGA also told the press his thoughts about it and said "I think it is really important to see our shadows and see where it is. It is always going to follow you. It's a matter of whether you accept it or not. It's not about facing or fighting your shadow. But just acknowledging it brings comfort and peace."

He was telling the media and press that whatever happens after he and Jin-Hyung completed their military service, they will still do what they do best, not giving up on their passion and just giving it their all.

__________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to:

Bangtan4ever93 🖤 lia_yana 🤍 PunamNirmal4 ❤ and JeonJkbxnny 🧡

__________________________________________________________________________________