Crcak fic and play? Read at your own risk

Okay this was going to a serious one but it tuned into a crack chapter because writers block says hello but I still have like ideas and stuff I just can't. Anyways this is just- I don't know? I tried like three different things before deciding on this which turned into crack and I blame the ice cream.

Stiles was walking down the hallway with Scott, Lydia, and Allison when he heard the scream and then felt someone jump on him.

"Stiles!" Stiles stumbled back slight at the force of Sasha's body colliding with his.

"So you remember how Mrs. langsetter said she'd talk to the staff about doing a musical but like us creating our own? It was approved! The whole gang is getting together during lunch and fifth period so be there! Mwah!" With a over exaggerated kiss on his cheek she jumped off him and ran off.

Stiles shook his head and smiled softly not noticing the stares from everyone that was in the hallway.

"Uh Stiles what was she-" Before Lydia could finish her sentence the bell rang.

After the first two class nearly everyone had forgotten about what happened. Until Stiles left during lunch and fifth period.

Soon Stiles was gone for every other day during lunch and would meet the pack much later after school. Which all led up to these very events.

*cue evil laughter*

Stiles froze at the text he received from Scott. It was a panicked message about some other werewolf wanting to meet with the McCall-Hale Pack. Stiles groaned softly before running over to Sasha and telling her he had a family emergency and couldn't stay for practice.

If only Stiles had realized he was still in costume.

Running into the pack house(?) Stiles slammed the door open and froze at what he saw. The werewolf who Stiles guessed was a Alpha of his pack was standing next to Derek and Scott and now looking over at Stiles, along with everyone else. Stiles stared wide eyed at the group before glaring at Peter who snorted.

"You got a bit of something on your face sweetheart." Stiles felt dread pool in his stomach when he realized he had come to a pack meeting with another pack in costume.

Giving Peter a sweet smile he replied, "Oh? Well you have a bit of something above your lip. Have you drank any chocolate milk or coffee? Maybe had a pen or marker and accidentally drew on yourself?"

Stiles watched with glee as Peter spluttered slightly before glaring at him while the others snickered. Of course Derek that jokester that he is growled at Stiles while Argent that oh so wonderful man pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ah, I'm sorry I believe we haven't met. I'm sure I would remember someone with such breathtaking eyes." (Oh I went there) Stiles whipped his head and stared at the Alpha with wide eyes and slight pink cheeks.

"I- uh- I'm Stiles? I- uh-" Peter smirked at Stiles before placing a hand on his shoulder and grinning at the alpha.

"What I believe our human who has dressed up for this occasion is trying to say is thank you. Now shall we get on with this meeting?"

"Of course. Well as I was saying I would like to ask for permission to stay in your territory for about a year or two due to a recent flood that's happened. If that is alright with you Alpha Hale and Alpha McCall?" Stiles felt his heart flutter slightly when the Alpha turned his eyes on him for a moment and gave his a smirk.

He felt Peter squeeze his shoulder slight and he could feel the amusement coming off the man. As if he was one to judge. He acted the same around Chris. Not like anyone but Stiles actually noticed of course.

Once an arrangement was made Stiles was ready to leave until the Alpha turned towards him. "May I ask why you are dressed this way little human?"

"For a- uh- play my school is doing. We're preforming Saturday so lots of practicing." Stiles really really wished he hadn't come because bisexual panic was absolutely a thing.

"Oh! Well I simply adore plays. Perhaps me and my pack can go see you if that is okay with you?" Stiles made a strangled noise in his throat while Peter looked close to tears from holding his laughter in.

For a moment he swore Dereks eyes turned red. Squeaking slightly he gave the alpha a nod and quickly ran off to his Jeep.

If only Stiles had realized that tomorrow was Friday and he's be excused from nearly all his classes (except practice because Coach still refuses) and wouldn't see anyone until Saturday.

And by then nearly everyone would know that Stiles Stilinksi the klutz was indeed in a play.

Poor Stiles would have to deal with two Alphas. One who would flirt with no shame and the other that would growl and slam him in walls.

Look I had to write and this is absolutely terrible because my mind is jumping everywhere and writers block is still here but I somehow wrote...something...well it could be like the whole Danny and stiles chapter but this is actually readable. So yay?