What? A 21 year old can't have fun?

Look, getting caught making out with some random guy behind a bar was not how Stiles ever thought his dad and the pack would find out he was bi. It just happened!

But it's not like he could just go back in time and stop himself from making out in a very public place where his family will walk in on him.

Can it be considered walking in on if he's outside? Stiles wasn't sure but now was not the time to worry about that.

Stiles and the stranger he was with jumped apart.

"Da-dad! Uh...so uh hi?"

He got an unimpressed look in return and the guy who had been pushing him against the wall with no shame moments ago turned bright red and started stumbling out sorry's and oh god I just made out with the sheriffs son.

All it took was one glare from his dad and the guy was running off with a small apologetic glance at Stiles.

Malia and Scott both had knowing smirks on their faces and Stiles really wouldn't mind shoving pizza in their faces next time he hung out with them.

Apparently everyone else either figured he was just waiting for a certain person and didn't go out on dates or participate in any other...activities, or that he could never actually convince anyone to even talk to him for more than five minutes.

Which fair, he was socially awkward even if he did talk a lot.

"Anything you want to tell me?"

And well, no he really didn't want to tell any of them anything.

"What? A twenty one year old can't go out and have fun?" Stiles asked with a raised eyebrow as he leaned against the wall.

"Certainly isn't the first time you've gone out to have fun," Malia said with a smirk.

Stiles decided she was a terrible friend and he should not tell her about any the dates he goes on or even take her with him sometimes since apparently she loves to make embarrassing situations worse for him.

"Oh yeah! You've had a lot of fun lately, haven't you Stiles?" Scott gave him an innocent smile that didn't fool Stiles for a second.

His friends were terrible people and he won't be giving them free coffee anymore, oh no, now they had to pain for their own.

But he would deal with that later.

Right now he was faced with several unimpressed looks and more than a few pointed glares.

Rude.

Stiles was perfectly fine with making out with random people every now and then and going out on dates while completely ignoring the rather big crush he had one a certain someone.

"So is there a reason you were all looking for me?"

It was summer and everyone had come home and since nothing had happen for the two weeks he's been back Stiles didn't see a problem with going out tonight.

But apparently trouble decides to happen when he's not fully alert and wants to have fun.

Everyone exchanged sheepish looks before Lydia spoke up.

"We got worried, you said you'd be going out but you were gone for hours and didn't answer any of our calls."

Stiles blinked at them before letting out a loud laugh.

"You- okay so you all got worried because I was gone a few hours and didn't reply to any of you right away? Awww! I knew you all cared."

Apparently no one found that funny by the glares he was suddenly getting. Stiles put in his hands up in front of him with a nervous smile.

"I'm joking! Sheesh! But I guess the mood is ones ruined now that my dad just saw me making out soooo," Stiles shot everyone a rather awkward finger guns before walking towards his car.

But of course they wouldn't allow him to just simply walk away like normal people. Nope, since when do they do anything normal?

Never. The answer is never so why was he expecting differently?

A hand grabbed his wrist, Stiles paused and turned around with a tired face. But to his surprise a certain someone was holding his wrist and staring at him in a way that made his breath catch.

Everyone else gave him small smirks before walking away.

Why would they walk away, Stiles thought with a confused expression until he caught Malia's thumbs up and Scott's wide grin.

Oh

Oh

Okay so you can pick whoever you want to be the certain someone. Girl or boy since Stiles is always bi in my fics even if it isn't said. Except Malia and Scott (and his dad of course but that goes without saying) since those two are just his chaotic best friends cheering him on.