Road trip part 1

*walks into the room with sunglasses on* got a nine hour nap and I'm back y'all *finger guns and walks out* have fun with this one- *trips and falls over*

"Stilinski!" That was the only warning Stiles got before he was being tackled to the ground.

Today hadn't been the best day. If fact he hasn't been having a great month. His dad hadn't actually talked to him for a week except for a few short sentences which was usually him saying not to bothering bringing diner to the station. But at least he saw his dad for a few moments instead of the man living out of his office or staying over at his officers houses for dinner.

That had hurt but he'd get use to it. After awhile it would become normal and it'd be easier to smile and throw out sarcastic comments that weren't as hurtful to others.

Melissa had been giving him the cold shoulder for awhile now. She would never say he but he could tell, she thought it was his fault for what happened to Scott and therefore his fault that any of them were involved in the supernatural. And she wasn't wrong. But she had only started giving him the cold shoulder after everything that happened with Allison's evil grandpa.

That had hurt. That had actually hurt a whole lot. But it was fine. He lost one mother so it shouldn't be that hard to lose another. Especially since he lost his mom before she died. He can handle losing someone and seeing them regularly.

As for the pack or whatever they were at the moment, Stiles wasn't sure who was pack and who wasn't at this point, they didn't necessarily need him. What use was he when it came to actually fighting the monster of the week? He could research but other than that he might as well be a wall.

And really he understood. He wasn't important and he didn't have anything except a brain that could connect the dots really fast.

But it did hurt when Scott started to distance himself again, even if he didn't realize it. But that's what happened right? Friends drift apart and he and Scott weren't any different.

That didn't mean it didn't hurt.

But he was fine. Really he just peachy abs living life to the fullest.

"Turn that frown upside down butterfingers! Guess who's going on a road trip this weekend!" Stiles stood up, Lily who was practicing wrapped around him like a mini octopus went up with him, running a hand through his hair he looked down at her with a small smile.

"You are?" The girl practically shook with excitement as she hopped off him. "Nope! We are! Well you, me, and the others. We already got permission from all our parents you just have to ask your dad! We'll leave after school tomorrow! So bring your bag, money, and food!" Stiles snorted at the demand of money and food.

As the walked to the cafeteria he stopped and looked at her with suspicion. "And who's car are we taking that will fit all of us? I already know Mica and I will be driving since we're the only ones who actually got our license."

Which on one had was just cruel since whoever was the driver was basically the parent of their group until it was someone else's turn to drive. But on the other hand driver gets full control of the radio.

"Mason's dad's car. Since he and his younger sister are the last of the six kids still living with their parents they don't need that big car as much anymore." As Lily told him more about the trip Stiles let his mind wander.

It shouldn't be that hard to get his dad's permission. The man probably wouldn't realize what he was asking and wouldn't notice that he's gone. The others definitely wouldn't notice and if they did they wouldn't care.

"-we should make a road trip playlist!" Stiles gave Lily an amused smile as he sat down at the table that the rest of his non supernatural friends were at.