Home

Stiles gets kidnapped. WARNING: there will be violence in this fic, mentions of blood, a car crash, a kidnapping, broken bones and what not. If this is not for you Do Not read.

Stiles woke up feeling trapped. He couldn't see anything, his arms were pressed to his sides tightly and his legs were bent uncomfortably. Shifting slightly he felt his back hit something, turning his head he found himself looking at a jug of chlorine and a towel.

"No," he mumbled, panic seizing his body as he tried to get up. "No! Fuck!"

A harsh sound tore its way through his chest, not quite a sob or a yell.

He was trapped in the back of someone's car.

Squeezing his eyes shut he tried to remember what happened. Tried to think of who had grabbed him and why.

It wasn't like he was exactly on the best terms with the pack right now, not enough to be used as bait and not enough for another Argent situation.

After what seemed like forever his memory started to come back to him.

He had been walking home from school, taking a quick detour to downtown for a milkshake from Ms. Rickers ice cream store. His jeep was in the shop (again) so he had his old skateboard with him.

There had been a man, he remembered suddenly. A man had been behind him in line, had followed him out without order anything, he realized now.

He remembers walking away, farther and farther away from where people were. He distantly remembers the paranoia he felt, thinking a car was following him. But remembering the fact that his paranoia was why there was currently a silent treatment from both sides between him and the pack caused him to ignore it.

What came next was somewhat blurry. He remembers slowing down, to tie his shoe after the shoelace nearly got caught in the wheel on his skateboard. He remembers hearing a car pull up behind him. He remembers strong hands grabbing him, a cloth going over his face before he could even yell.

He remembers trying to get away, kicking his legs and arms out as he was picked up.

Stiles sucked in a sharp breath, tears burning at the back of his eyes, as he realized what was happening.

He was kidnapped.

"Okay," he whispered, voice shaking. "Phone. I had- I had my phone."

With shaky hands he searched his pockets, relief flooding his body when he realized his phone was on him.

He nearly sobbed at the sight of it, with shaky hands he turned it on and flinched back at the brightness. Breathing heavily he dialed 911, heart rate speeding up as he struggled to remain calm.

(He was kidnapped)

(He wasn't sure if anyone would notice)

(He wasn't sure if anyone would care)

"911, what's your emergency?" Tara asked, it was her shift again to take in calls.

"Tara?" Stiles whispered, a quiver in his voice at hearing someone familiar.

"Stiles? What are you? You know this is for emergencies only, Stiles you can't just call-"

"I think I was kidnapped," he interrupted the woman. "I'm in the back of a car trunk and I- Tara I don't-"

Stiles cut himself off now, breathing spreading up until he was gasping for hair. Tears were welling up in his eyes and some even fell down his cheeks.

"I want my dad, Tara, I wanna go home," he sobbed.