15. Good Timing and Bad Timing.

Start from the beginning

As they all thought about her words. "Hmm......!!! Interesting, so we gather the shards together, but by splitting up into two teams, Say's Kagome" thinking about it.

"Well at least Naraku's dead, I mean you can work in your own paste too, And Since you guys work so well together, you could travel with Kagome, And Shippo too will go with you, And I will take off tomorrow, since you have to go to school, I want to find the shards quick, and if my eyes can see them, then why not do this then, Inuyasha can protect me and help me out, while you all help Kagome out, so what do you think? Asked Serena" curiously.

"I'd rather we stay together as a team, But I guess you do make a lot of good points and sense too split up into teams of two, spoken up Kagome" gently agreeing. "I agree too, it would help us out faster than the first time we collected them the first time, and even then, it was almost impossible to get it back from Naraku, Replied Inuyasha" seriously.

"He's right, I think this is a good idea I mean if it cuts down our travel time, so it sounds like a good plan to me, spoken up Miroku" agreeing. Inuyasha agreed, Kagome took a while to convince but finally she agreed, Shippo, Sango and Miroku agreed to travel with Kagome and help her out getting the shards back, and she can shoot better than ever before.

Awhile Serena and Inuyasha went off on their own too. And so therefore they were off on their own journey. So, Sango and Miroku promised to work with Kagome so she wouldn't be alone, And Shippo wasn't going to leave Kagome's side at all.

Serena and Inuyasha left on their own and went after the jewel shards as well. It wasn't long until they managed to find a few shards already. Serena managed to gather quite a few on her own alongside with Inuyasha, and they already had a half of the side of the jewel. And Kagome she had a big piece as well. 

Anyway, as Kagome went off to school once again. Inuyasha and Serena were on a mission to find this huge bear demon that was said by the villagers that it has 4 jewel shards or others as well, and there were also these panther demons that are also causing trouble, So Serena and Inuyasha agreed to take a look.

 "Inuyasha, do you truly believe that this demon is causing troubles like those villagers say? Asked Serena" curiously. "Hmm...!!! Not sure, but we should check out all areas like you said, besides it's been nice spending time alone together I should say, spoken up Inuyasha" honestly as he held her hand.

 She blushed and then took hold of his hand as well. "I am glad for the time alone too, Spoken up Serena" honest with him. "Good to hear it, so how about after this mission we take a little you and me time in the hot springs? Asked Inuyasha" flirting with her.

"I couldn't think of anything better, I could use a bath, And I'd love to relax for a while, my back and legs are killing Me, Say's Serena" Happily. "I could help you with those sore legs if you let me massage you, spoken up Inuyasha" smiling as he teased her. "Oh, you dirty boy, I am so going to rip you apart tonight, Replied Serena" blushing as she said it.

"You're on, Say's Inuyasha" excited. As he picked her up onto his back, and they traveled far above the forest and deeper into the mountains. Soon they stopped and felt around their surroundings. It wasn't long until the demons tried to attack them and ambush them both.

Sailor Moon and Inuyasha took out the demon's leader, Making the others flea into the mountains higher up and farther away from man.

And they even got the leaders jewel shard. Serena was super excited, Things were going so well for them both, She was a great hunter, Inuyasha was a great demon hunter even, And so protective and loyal too her, He was even good at making her feel like blushing, And he even gave her flowers at times, And showing her true affections, She was in love and she felt happiest when he was nearby, And for the last few months she had been taking potions from getting pregnant, But she forgot to repeat the potion this last two months ago, It sort of slipped her mind.