Chapter 30

All of it seemed so short, after the platforms we had some sexual frustrations in our hotel room. Let's just say our fellow youtube people didn't enjoy our moaning.

But after all no one would. That time seems so long ago, so short and so distance since at this exact moment I am standing on an alter in a suit while my Mama smiles at me from the crowd. My papa smiled at me too but he just always was a peaceful spirit in general. I heard the piano start playing as the double doors open up revealing our tiny little girl throwing flowers onto the ground while skipping down the aisle. I smiled at her where she quickly ran up to me and pulled a little on my pants.

"Yes Cope?" I whispered.

"Papa, Daddy looks beautiful." She said with a cute smile. I giggled and nodded where she went then sat next to Kellin's mother. Soon more people were heading down the aisle arm in arm to be kells and my own bridesmaids or bestmen. I smiled as I saw Tony and Mike walk down hand in hand then separating where Tony went to my side then Mike's to Kellin's side. Soon everyone else was down the aisle and we waited for the bride himself. Or should I say the other groom.

The music changed as everyone rised and I saw Kellin walking with his dad down the aisle, he was wearing a blue necktie that was a royal blue, a black suit jacket and pants with a white undershirt. Honestly he looked gorgeous, I saw he had a go-pro peaking out of the front pocket but only I would notice it. Kellin was now standing next to me, I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

Everything was perfect. The priest started with the normal. Blah-blah-blah.

"Can we have the rings?" I heard the priest say. Tony and Mike's son walked over to me with a pillow that held Kellin's silver wedding band and mine. I picked up the one that was Kellin's and held it in my hand feeling the cold metal touch my skin. Kellin did the same, staring down at it.

I read in my mind what I engraved.
You have all my heart-Vic.

"Do you Victor Fuentes take Kellin Quinn as your husband?"

"I do." I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Do you Kellin-"

"I do" Kellin said quickly as I watched the priests expression I held in a giggle.

"You may exchange the rings."

I held out my finger but before Kellin put it on he leaned in near my ear. "Look at the engraving." He whispered, I told him the same. Instead of letting each other slip on the rings; we handed them to each other and read the engravings.

The engraving said.
And you have all of mine- Kells

I smiled down as I slipped on the ring to see Kellin smirking his little we know each other smirk and the Priest continued. "You may now kiss the groom." As soon as he said that I wrapped my arms around my husbands waist bringing him close to me then closed the gap, kissing the lips I remember drooling over from a computer screen. The eyes I used to stare at thinking he could see me through the screen. The man I was kissing is my love, my life and now my husband. I pulled away smiling huge, while Kellin's eyes showed the glimmer of lust.

"Meet Mr and Mr Vic and Kellin Quentes!" The priest shouted. I wrapped my hand around Kellin's then looked at him in the eyes.

"Hey Mr.Quentes?"

"Yes, Mr.Quentes?" Kellin said.

"Excuse my language but you look fucking beautiful and I would like to see you later without this fancy suit on." I winked.

"VICTOR!" My mama said from behind me. Kellin bursted out laughing but we both continued down the aisle as Copeland was chasing us. Kellin stopped and picked her up smiling.

"Let's go home!" She squealed.

And that's what we did.

We were now and forever will be the Quentes family.

Oh! And about the go pro, let's say that footage was never posted.

"Maybe on a porn sight." Kellin said giggling. I glared at him and he pecked my lips. God damn, I love this man.

The End