Chapter 13 I couldnt find hope.

-Vic's P.O.V-

I go back to home to my parents looking at me angrily and Mike slouching on the couch.

"Where have you been!" My mama shouts.

"With a friend.." I say quietly.

"He means boyfriend." Mike says loudly making my mama's eyes light up.

"Who is the boy!" She exclaims.

"Remember that YouTuber." I say quietly.

"Yes." She says looking back at Mike.

"Well you will meet him cause he is my boyfriend.." I say beginning to walk up the stairs cause I was tired. Quickly followed by Mike who shushed Mama.

"Hey we need to talk." He said shoving me in my room then quietly shutting it.

"About..." I say quietly. I sit on my bed and intently look at him. The scar around his neck looks bad still and he obviously looked distressed.

"Tony knows.." He says quietly.

"He knows what?" I chuckle.

"He knows you and I cut and I tried to kill myself..." Mikes says fixing his beanie.

[flashback]

I walk upstairs to grab my keys when I remember I left them in Mike's room. I walk in and see Mike hanging there, his face is pale. I grab the scissors from his backpack and begin cutting it. It wasn't breaking, but I kept trying. It broke and Mike's limp body fell from the ceiling then took the noose off and began giving him mouth to mouth.

My heart was racing, my hands were shaking. His eyes were flickering from left to right until he made contact with me. I was crying and stumbling to find my phone to call 911.

"I'm sorry.." Mike croaked.

"No, no, don't say that. I'm sorry...I'm sorry" I kept repeating as the operator picked up. I told them where we were and they were coming.

"I just thought the time was right. I couldn't find hope..." He said before begin to breathe lightly.

"Shh shh. I love you Mike. Breathe, don't leave me." I say crying more and hugging him. "Don't ever leave me.."

[Flashback Over]

"He...he knows..." I say.

He nods. I just begin crying remembering Mike almost dying. My bloody wrists, his bloody wrists...how disappointed mama and papa were...how ashamed I felt...he hugs me.

"I'm sorry....I almost relapsed..." Mike says tightening the hug. "I thought he deserved to know. His parents are homophobic and it reminded me.." Mike says tearing up.

"It's okay. I just don't want to relive that but I think about it everyday." I say my voice now croaking.

"Shh shh it's okay." Mike says making me calm down.

~Kellin's calling you! Hey! Hey! IT'S KELLLIIINNN~

"Hello." Mike answers the phone. "Yea I will tell him. Okay. Um. Okay. Bye." He says then hangs up.

"What did he want." I say sniffling.

"He wants to hang out. With you and me and Tony...." Mike says slowly.

"Um... Okay." I say quietly.

I'm not sure...