Chapter 4 Wait what!

-Kellin's P.O.V-

"You want us to what!" I say loudly.

"We'll have to get back to you on that" Mike giggles.

The we hear a doorbell ring and Mike walks to the door to get it. In which I'm guessing Vic is here.

"Hey bro!" Mike yells and hugs his shorter brother.

"Nice to see you again Vic" Tony says smiling and then winks at me as if I'm supposed to freak out.

Vic see's me and I see him...we just stare at each other.

"This is Vic my older brother" he says smiling.

Me being a dick I start laughing at the fact Vic is shorter than Mike.

"Kells are you okay?" Tony asks and I just nod.

"I-I'm sorry excuse my randomness" I giggle cause my YouTube side started cutting in.

"I'm Vic. Nice to meet you." He smiles and holds out his hand. I wanted to tease him so I stood out and almost shook his hand but pulled him into a hug.

-Vic's P.O.V-

He pulled me into a hug! Fangirling! FANGIRLING!!! I was facing Mike who was holding back his laughter as he saw my face turn bright red.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kellin as you should probably know" he smiles at me.

"Yeah I love your videos they're really funny" I say nodding.

"Thanks" he says and sits back into the chair and I go and sit next to Mike who nudged me in the arm.

"Mike knock it off." Tony says calmly and points to the hallway where Mike and Tony excused them selves .

"I do not want to hear any giggling, touching or that NASTAY stuff you are going to so Tony!" Kellin yells down the hallway.

I burst out laughing and he raises an eyebrow.

"What's so funny Fuentes!" He yells jokingly.

"Nothing at all." I say barely containing myself and my laughter.

"Tony awweeee do that again you looked like a puppy!!!" We hear Mike shout from the other room.

Kellin begins making fake gagging noises and starts yelling "AWE MIKE YOU SOUNDED SO CUTE SAY THAT AGAIN!!!" He says loudly in a mocking tone.

"Are you hittin on my boyfriend! Mmm honey we ain't do this tonight!" Tony comes out laughing while shaking his finger in the air.

"Mm honey maybe I was! What chu gonna do honey boo boo child!!!" Kellin bursts out laughing and Tony does too.

"You guys are ridiculous!!" I say as I get up and walk to the room where Mike is.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Mike says looking concerned at me.

"Were you guys trying to set us up?" I say quietly.

"Pshhh no..." Mike says fake laughing.

I walk out and say I'm not feeling well to Kellin and Tony.

-Kellin's P.O.V-

Vic leaves saying he doesn't feel well but he looked pale like he saw a ghost or something so I walk into see Mike.

"What happened?" I say looking in his eyes.

"He asked if we were setting you guys up and I responded to sarcastically I don't know if he is mad or sad." Mike says calmly.

"Is he walking home?" I ask.

"Probably." Mike says and sits next to Tony on the couch where he wraps his arms around Tony's waist.

"I'm gonna go find him okay?" I say grabbing my car keys and walking out the door.

-Tony's P.O.V-

"The plan worked!" I say cheering.

"They are so going to date!" Mike says smiling and nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Stop Mikey that tickles!!" I giggle as his warm breath tickles my neck.

"Oh what? Me breathing like this?" Mike smiles and breaths out again.

I giggle and shove him away so I can snuggle into his neck!

-Vic's P.O.V-

Ugh why does Mike have to get into my business! Maybe I don't wanna relationship right now! Maybe I'm not over....ugh nevermind! I put my hood up and begin turning the street corner when I hear a car honk.

"C'mon get in Vic!" I hear someone yell which is probably Mike.

"Go back to Tony! Leave me alone Mike! Maybe I don't wanna date anyone yet!!" I say yelling.

"I'm not Mike..." I hear the voice has gotten quieter.

"Kellin..." I say as I see the figure nod.

"Sorry...I just wanted to make sure...nevermind.." Kellin says not as loud as he was.

"I shouldn't of snapped..sorry" I say as I hop into the Jeep.

"So what got you in a bad mood anyway?" Kellin asks as he heads down the road into an area I have never been.

"Just Mike." I say sternly.

"What did he do besides having a height difference on you." He says giggling.

"Haha funny!" I look around not know where I am. "Where are we going?" I say nervously.

"Hey don't worry I'm taking you to my house to have a movie night." He says simply.

In my mind all I think is "Like a date" just keep flashing in my head.

"Sorta like I guess a date" he says quietly smirking as he continues driving down the road.