Chapter 8 Cute little Date

-Kellin's P.O.V-

So it's been about 5 days since Tony got into the car accident and he is resting at his house. But tonight I got a date with Vic.. He asked me out! I mean he just wanted to hang! Oh fuck it! I'm so excited! I mean I've only known him for a week or even less but he is so nice and sweet! Ugh I can't wait!

I bring out my blogging camera and I'm wearing a black t-shirt with a white hoodie over it and grey skinny jeans.

"Hello my fellow weirdo's now before you say it. Man. Kellin you are looking handsome! Well thank you I have a date tonight with a special person. Emoji Heart Eyes!" I scream.

"And Oh! Tony's Casanova was nice but he was way to Mikeish haha! Just kidding Mikey take care of turtle!!! Now Tony is resting because he got into a car accident and i hope turtle finally got his food!"

The door bell rings. "Oooo my dates here! Nope! You ain't seein who I'm gonna be dating so byeee!"

I close the blogging camera and open the door to see a pizza guy who just hands me two boxes of pizza and walks away...

"Well thens I gotz some free pizza!" I yell and shut the door and then sit it down on the table.

Then I get a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I yell and run to the door and open it too see Mike Fuentes.

"Well you're not my date." I laugh and he smiles and hands me two movie dvd's and a note is attached to it.

"Bye then Mike" I say and he walks off.

The note says- Meet me at the park near your house for a cheesy night under the stars! <3

P.s Bring the pizza's and movie's! <3 Vic

Awe a cute little date well I better get going!

-Vic's P.O.V-

Mike texts me and says he dropped of the movie.

I have a blanket laid down some Christmas lights hanging from the big oak tree and my laptop to watch the movies on. This should be perfect.

I see Kellin's jeep park in the parking lot and the lights are off so I yell over here and he is carrying the pizza and movies.

"Hurry up I'm hungry!" I yell and he runs over and I switch the lights on and how his eyes light up and his smile.

"Woah..you didn't have to go through this much trouble..." He says still staring at the lights and then looking into my eyes.

"It's not trouble at all...I wanted to um.." I was at lost for words because he was staring at me.

"I-it was a surprise." I smile at him and he nods.

"So why don't we get this date started?" He says smiling.

"Yeah." I say grinning.

Half the night was spent giggling about random stories and eating pizza. Then Kellin wanted to do something romantic.

He grabbed his iPhone and put on "Sad Song" by We The Kings. We danced under the big oak tree. It was like I was in a movie. It was so perfect.

-Kellin's P.O.V-

Now it's time to pop the question!

"Hey Vic." I say smiling so big.

"Um why are you staring at me that way...?" He says tilting his head.

"Cause you're cute and will you be my boyfriend?" I say smiling.

"W-what." He stops dancing with me and is just dumbstruck by my question awe he is so cute. Just as the last few verses of the songs end, we kiss and my whole body felt fireworks...magical...incredible....I think I love Vic....

"Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.

I'm just a sad song"

-We The Kings-