Chapter 25

-Vic's P.O.V-

It's been about three weeks since me and Kellin did the boyfriend tag, we've been really close, but then he would get a message on twitter or a text and we would be really distant.. I wanted to know why.

"Hey babe! Ready to go to Erma what is it called?" Kellin asked waving the lanyard in my face. We currently were at a hotel for a gathering of youtubers and other things on the Internet and Kellin invited me to come with him.

"Yeah." I smile. This is a good day when Kellin is all happy and loving without distractions. We have to get there before it even opens so we walk down to the area to show the security people our lanyards then get let inside. I follow Kellin to where he has to find his panel schedule and I just got randomly bored so I started singing lyrics under my breath of a song I secretly wrote.

"I got my schedule!.....Were you singing?"

"Could you hear me?"

"I think? I never knew you could sing good. I always hear you sing in the shower, but I just wind up thinking about your Mexican ass in the shower and well we know what happens." We both chuckle. Does he really think about me in the shower?

"Yeah I do. A lot. You tend to speak your mind, you know that right."

"Oh shush! What's your platforms?" He hands me the schedule.

Platform One

Jenna Marbles

Tyler Oakly

Troye Sivan

Kellin Quinn-Bostwick

Marcus Butler

Platform 2

Lush/ Matthew Lush and Nick Laws

Prank vs Prank

Kellin Quinn-Bostwick and Victor Fuentes

Lisbug and Shane Dawson

I read back through the list and yep my name was typed.

"Why am I on a Platform?"

"I requested it..." Kellin said quietly.

"Whyyyy!"

"Cause it was a couple platform so yeah." I blushed at him saying that and now was excited for the second platform.

Note: Just a short filler