Chapter 18

-Tony's P.O.V-

I threw up in the bathroom then walked out to hear shouting coming from the kitchen. I walk down the hallway of Andi's house to see them both.

"THEY'RE MY POTATOES!" Austin yells while holding two potatoes.

"Austin! Drop the potatoes! Now!" Andi shouts chasing him around the kitchen.

"Nooooo!" He yells back then a potato falls out of his hand and Andi picks it up.

She throws it in the trashcan, then I hear Austin screech.

"My baby!" He shouts running to the trash can.

"You have a kid?" Andi raises an eyebrow then quickly speaks up again. "If you get the potato out of that trashcan, you aren't allowed to kiss me." She says in all seriousness still both of them oblivious to me being there. Austin pouts then kisses Andi.

Then I shout "Aids!" They both look at me.

"It's not even the first date!" Austin says.

"It's not even a date!" Andi says louder. Making us all burst out laughing.

"Potato Pancakes?" Austin says quietly.

"NO!" Andi shouts smacking the other potato out of Austin's hand.

-Kellin's P.O.V-

"Oh! Vic didn't tell you!" Mike says chuckling.

"What?"

"HE KISSED TONY!" Mike shouts smacking Vic.

"Kellin. It's not what you think!" Vic shouts stepping closer.

I feel tears pricking my eyes then flooding over. "Really! It seems exactly what it seems like." I sniffle and wipe my nose.

"Yeah! No see Vic! You ruin my relationship! I ruin yours!!" Then the doorbell rings and we all turn to the door.

"I'll get it." Vic says slowly. Sliding past me and mike to the door.

"Hello...JAIME!" Vic shouts hugging a guy with fluffy hair.

"Mike...what's happening." I say quietly.

"Let Vic explain! I'm going back to my room!"

"If you're doing what I think you're doing. Can I join?" I ask quietly.

"Of course." Mike says as he walks down the hall. I follow him, ignoring Vic who was pulling on my jacket.

-Potato in Trash Cans P.O.V-

I feel so lonely in this dark empty trash can then suddenly the lid opens and all these waffles fall on top of me. I'm not loved. I cry.