Chapter 29

I was still so confused what he meant by he has to give them a show, I gave my guitar to some person back stage then walked to a seat next to Kellin who was grinning like an absolute idiot. A cute idiot but an idiot.

"Vic, answer the question." Kellin whispered as he placed his hand on my knee, god damnit. I was thinking to much like I always do and wasn't paying attention, everyone was looking at me and I sighed out.

"I'm so sorry, I was kept in my mind. What was the question?"

"If you never met Kellin what would you be doing?" A young girl about 16 asked and I sighed out.

"Truth be told. I would've been dead." I said in an even voice, everyone looked at me with sorrowful eyes and I scoffed. "Don't look at me like that please. I don't need pity because back then I was in a point in my life, I figured there wasn't an escape, it seemed easy to escape through a simple rope, gun, pills or anything. I guess when I found Kellin's YouTube. He distracted me from my thoughts and eventually I was okay again. It gave me a speck of hope." I gulped after I said that as people cheered. The girl said thank you then sat down. Kellin rubbed my knee then we listened to everyone else talk until the platform was about over, I was kinda thankful. I didn't like the attention because all these girls and gay guys were staring at me like meat. Kellin got up then walked towards the microphone that I sang into earlier.

"Well Mr. Fiancé Sexican." Kellin said with a bit of seduction in his voice. "I'm putting on a show for you. Would you like that?" Kellin would never do something sexual on stage...or would he... Before I knew it I heard a cd start playing but it was peaceful sounding.

There's so many things that I could say

But I'm sure it would come out all wrong

You got something that I can't explain,

Still try and try and let you know

That first summer we spent's one
we'll never forget,

Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that

We thought was what made us
Ain't it funny now?

We can see

We're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh oooh

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh oooh...

There's too many times I have to say

I could have been better and stronger for you and me

You always make me feel okay

Those late summers we spent, stay up talking all night

I'd ask "you think we'd ever make it?"

You'd say "I'm sure if it's right"
Ain't it funny to think just how stupid I used to be

Hope you always believe

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

Let them talk and talk and talk

Let them say what they want

We will laugh at the thought they
don't know what we've got

Every year that goes by, a year older we are

You'll still be beautiful then, bless your beautiful heart

They'll talk and talk and talk
How crazy is it?

Someone could waste their whole life, helplessly,

Just patiently waiting for a love like you and me

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

You still have all of my heart

You still have all of my (you still have all of my heart)

You still have all of my heart (you still have all of my heart)

You still have all of my(I've been waiting my whole life)

(For someone to save me still can't believe that you're mine)

You still have all of my heart

The song ended and Kellin walked up to me and smiled. "How was that baby?" He said into the mic. I did something cheesy.

I grabbed his hand and place it on my heart. "And you have all of mine." I smiled as tears began to crash to the floor, everything went slow and froze. The screaming faded to the background as Kellin and I stared into each others eyes and smiled. I stood up wrapping my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me. "Did I ever tell you I love it when you call me fiancé?" I said in a seductive tone, before he could respond I dipped him backwards and kissed his ever so soft lips with a giant grin on my face, as the screaming back into view I continued kissing this man till I didn't have oxygen in my body.

I pulled away lifting him up with me, we both looked like idiots with giant smiles on our faces but as I leaned my head on his shoulder and he held my hand, I knew I wanted to be this idiots forever.

Authors Note:

One more chapter then this story is finished. I have another one in the works soon so yep!!