Chapter 5 Awe

-Kellin's P.O.V-

Maybe I wanted to date Vic but as we got closer and closer to my house I could see Vic tensing up and I touch if shoulder.

"AHH!" Vic screams.

"Jesus Chirst, I was putting my hand on your shoulder not raping you!" I laugh as I pull into my driveway.

"Wait what sorry I had a nevermind.." He says laughing.

"Fangirl!!!" I poke his arm and hop out of the car and walk up my steps to my front door.

"I'm not a f-fangirl!" He says stuttering as he gets closer to my front door.

"I'm Kellin Quinn and Welcome to my crib! Lets go in!" I say mocking the show cribs.

I open my front door where we enter into my living room and hang up my keys. Vic look around in awe.

"While you look around I'm going to find us comfy pajama pants! Then pillows, blankets, food and electronics!!" I say practically screaming.

"Okay" he says looking around.

I run down my hallway and grab a shirt that says "Kawaii Kitty" with a cute anime Kitty on it!!! And gummy bear pajama pants. I rush back out of my room and throw them at Vic.

"What the hell!" He says as the close hit him.

"Put those on and then I will be right there after I find me comfy clothes." I smile and walk down the hallway.

-Vic's P.O.V-

He threw me a shirt and pajama pants that are probably his, so I found the bathroom and walked in so I could change.

I look at the shirt it says "Kawaii Kitty" just screams gay. Haha and then gummy bear pajama pants. I slide them on and they smell really good.

"VICTOR!!!" I hear Kellin yell as I step out of the bathroom.

"What!" I say as I walk back into the living room.

"Popcorn and ice cream?" He says smiling from the kitchen.

"Yes!!!!" I say laughing and plopping on the couch.

He comes back in carrying the icecream and popcorn. His outfit made me laugh his shirt was blue and said " Imma Pretty Princess" and his pants were just black pajama pants.

"Nice outfit!" I giggle.

"I know right!" He says purposely making his voice high.

"Strut it girl!" I say laughing.

"I'm too lazy for that shit!" He yells.

"What are we watching?" I say looking up at the screen.

"Gay porn!" He says in such a serious tone until he looks over at me and bursts out laughing.
"You should've saw the look you gave me!" He says falling backwards laughing.

"You're Kellin Quinn I don't know what to expect!" I say laughing.

"True. True. We're going to watch The Avengers! Is that alright with you?" He says grinning at me.

"Mhmm." I say smiling.

Halfway into the movie I started drifting off and I leaned on Kellin's shoulder not trying to be touchy, but I was super tired!

"Is that even comfy?" He whispers.

I turn my face into his shoulder and mumble my response "no! It's really uncomfortable" I say yawning.

"Come on princess time to sleep!" He said standing up.

"Carry me?" I say tiredly.

"Fine! But I better get a kiss on the god damn cheek!" He screams.

"Okay, okay!" I say.

He picks me up and I snuggle my head into his chest. I hear his heartbeat it was so relaxing. I get put down on a bed to tired to pay attention where I was.

"Kiss meh cheek ma'lady." He says giggling.

"Okay." I say yawning and I feel his face searching for his cheek I lean in and peck his cheek then collapse on the bed.

"Goodnight Vic." I hear Kellin whisper and he kisses my forehead.

I laid there until sun shined in my eyes , I thought I was hugging a pillow until I woke up and saw Kellin sleeping next to me. His arm around my waist, my head on his chest. I smiled to myself I couldn't believe he was next to me..