Chapter 21

-Tony's P.O.V-

I'm at the moment sitting in the back of Andi's truck while Austin clears his throat and begins to speak up.

"What if I'm gay?" He asks out of nowhere.

"What? You're not gay." Andi simply replies nonchalantly.

"But whattt if I am gay? Like tony." He says making Andi chuckle.

"Honey, you're not gay." She says to her boyfriend who now is thinking harder about this.

"Tony, just kiss me!" Austin says turning to face me.

"Austin! You're not gay and will never be!" Andi shouts.

All went quiet.

"But what if I am?" Austin repeats.

"OH MY GOD!" Andi says.

-Mike's P.O.V-

Kellin was holding me down while I try to throw him off me, i feel cold water splash on my face then I jump up rubbing my eyes. "What the fuck!" I yell.

"See he's better!" Vic chuckles and wraps his arm around his slightly taller boyfriend. I stumble to stand up failing miserably until Vic and Kellin helped me up dragging me into the living room plopping me on the couch. Next thing I knew I curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

-Back to Tony's P.O.V-

After a car ride of Austin questioning his sexuality and Andi getting annoyed, we finally made it to the house.

"Bye Tony! Have a nice day!" Andi waved. Austin smiled at me knowing I knew he was joking about his questioning but I saw him simply hug Andi and said he loved her then pecked her lips, seems all went well. I walked up to the front door and knocked which was quickly opened by Vic blushing so much. I'm guessing him and Kellin were having a moment.

"Come on in, Mike's on the couch and yeah." Leaving me with that he walked down the hallway, up the stairs and went to Kellin I'm guessing. I walked inside shutting the door quietly and saw Mikey curled up on the couch like a potato...Um well I blame Austin and Andi, I walked around to the front of the couch. Bent down and kissed Mike's forehead who's eyes fluttered open which were still bloodshot red by the way. He smirked when he noticed it was me, I smirked back.

"Hey turtle."

"Hey giraffe, I missed you." He smiled looking around but he only saw me so he pulled me into a kiss that only lasted for 1 minute until he pulled me tightly next to him in the couch. Wrapping his arms around my waist then letting out a yawn.

"Mikey tired." He said snuggling his face into my neck.

"Then go to be Mikey." I kissed his forehead and I snuggled closer to him, Goodnight.