Chapter 26

-Vic's P.O.V-

"Have fun on your platform baby!" I say and peck his lips. I walk away looking around at things that are getting sold and food. I want food. I chuckle at my internal weirdness then proceed to walk over to a pretzel stand.

" Hi, what would you like?" A girl asked smiling.

"Can I have a cinnamon pretzel with icing on the side." She nodded and leaned down to grab one. She wrote something on the pretzel wrapper, she handed me my food and icing. I walked off and sat on a bench. On the front of the pretzel wrapper is read

Text me: 443-254-1928 ~♡ Katie.

I chuckled and ate my cinnamon pretzel giggling as I shoved the wrapper in my pocket to look around for Kellin's platform. After about 20 minutes of looking around I finally found the platform and stood all the way in the back. The audience were asking questions to them.

"Kellin!" Someone shouted then was handed a microphone.

"Yes?" He said with that YouTube smirk of his.

"Are you happy you were with Vic? Would you ever leave him?"

"I love Vic with all my heart and I would never leave him on my own. I would only leave him to save him from someone but even that can't stop me from seeing him." Kellin smiled and that's when I knew it was right. I felt around in my pocket and touched the velvet black box and pulled it out. I smiled then yelled Kellin in a high voice where someone gave me a mic.

"Yes, I can't see you but ask away."

"Now like would you ever marry Vic?" I said in the most bitchy teenage voice I could.

"Yes, I hope he would marry me too. He is just so perfect and beautiful. I love him."

"That's good to hear babe. Because when you come down from there I have something to give you." I saw his mouth drop open as he heard my actual voice.

"You asshole!" He shouted chuckling.

"So Kellin will you marry an asshole?" I say.

"Well I gotta see you on one knee first." I chuckled while everyone else did too.

"Excuse me mam. Yes you, can you take a picture of me down on one knee." Then woman smiled and snapped of picture. I liked it my microphone in my hand and the box in the other and a big toothy smile on my face. "Check your phone darling."

"Nah. I have to see it in person babe. Oh and people! If you wanna hear my baby, Vic Fuentes sing..Come to the next platform."

I sigh and shake my head handing the microphone back to the guards while I went and waited for the platform to end. It finally did and Kellin can strolling over. "Hello, sexy!" He says sitting on my lap.

" I can't propose if you're on me."

"Finnneee!" He says and stands up. I drop to one knee and smile, in front of me was a gorgeous black haired, pale, blue eyed angel. I am going to marry this angel.

"Kellin Quinn-Bostwick will you marry me?"

"Will you sing tonight?"

I chuckle and sigh "Are you really going to say no if I don't sing."

"Yes. Yes I am." He said with a cute smile.

"I will sing."

"I will marry you!" He shouted hugging my and kissing my neck.

"Babe! I can't get turned on here." He sighs.

"You can, you just don't want too." I smile at him and chuckle. We interlock our hands walking around the venue waiting for our neck platform.

Everything is good. I can now said I am married to Kellin Quentes. "Our last name is Quentes." I say out loud.

"Kellin Quentes and Vic Quentes..I like that." Kellin say with a smile squeezing my hand a little tighter