Chapter 22

-Vic's P.O.V-

Last time I walked downstairs Mike and Tony were passed out on the couch so me and Kellin were laying on my bed.

"Hey Vic." Kellin asked.

"What babes."

"Do you wanna make a video with me."

I looked at him with excitement in my eyes. I wanted this day to happen so bad and rather then responding I ran over and pressed myself against him kissing him deeply.

"Well Not thaaaat kind of video." Kellin said with a wink.

"I know! But yes I want to make a video with you! What one?"

"The boyfriend tag." He said with a smile. I smiled immediately back and he got the camera set up and told me to sit out of the shot.

"Hey Interwebz! It's been awhile so I'm sorry babe! I missed you!" He said wrapping his arms around the camera. "Now today all you fangirls have been pairing me with people and as in people I mean men. Attractive men, I must say! But I found my perfect guy! VICTOR!" He shouts which allowed me to sit next to him and wave.

"I'm VIC!" I shout back.

"No you're Viccy!" He said pouting.

"Awe, you're so cute!" I say kissing his nose.

"Don't distract me! Anywhoooo! We are doing the boyfriend tag!" He says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "First question! Viccy, read it please!"

"How long have you been together?" I say with a smile.

"Ermm! Well I think it's been 1 week. Yep!" He says with sarcasm. "Just kidding, it's been 3 months! 3 beautiful months with this sexy monkey right here!" He says making me giggle.

"Second Question!" I say falling backwards onto the bed then getting back up. Finally we finished the video watching the full uncut version, laughing so hard I begin tearing up.

"Babe, you're a natural!" Kellin says with a smile as he edits the video.

"Thanks." I say with a smile back.

"It was so hard for me not to do this." He got up and pulled me close to him. He leans in and brushes his lips against mine then presses them to mine. I smiled into the kiss and pressed tiny kisses to his neck whispering "I love you" as he had chills go through his body.

"I love you too." Kellin said with a yawn.

"Lets go to bed." I smiled and changed into my boxers and slid under the covers soon to feel Kellin's body pressed up against mine.

"I love you." He said as he pecked my neck and wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"I love you too." I responded, intertwining our hands together and dozing off to sleep.