Chapter 9 Friends or Boyfriends.

-Vic's P.O.V-

"So is that a yes?" Kellin smirks.

"Hmm.. I don't know?" I say grinning and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh you sure you don't know?" He says smiling and pulling me close.

I lean in and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss which was less powerful then the last one.

"Oh I know hmmm. My answer is yes!" I say smiling.

"Yay! I have my own Casanova Fuentes!!!" Kellin screams and giggles.

"It better not be Mike!" I yell and sit on the ground.

"Awe baby is sad!" He smiles and sits next to me.

I blush and he kisses my cheek.

"This so perfect I can't believe this is real."

Then suddenly Kellin leans his head on my shoulder and falls asleep.

I lean back and watch the stars until I eventually fall asleep too.

Perfect date.

-Tony's P.O.V-

"baby! Stop that tickles!!" I scream at Mike.

"Oh what? You don't like me kissing your neck?" He says smirking at me.

"I didn't say I didn't like it. It just tickles and my lips are feeling neglected!" I say giggling.

"Okay then let me allow your lips to feel loved!" He grabs my chin and kisses me.

I bite his lip and then he pulls away.

"Aye! Rough! You need to rest. Don't get me all hyped up when you can't allow me to get off" he says staring at me.

I just burst out laughing. "Look I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to make you happy! And I'm so sorry to make you love me?!" I say laughing and grabbing my sides but then I start getting pain and yelp.

"Baby? Are you okay! More pain meds? More something!?" Mike says rushing around the room looking for my medication. He has been so nice and he is now so exhausted.

I grab his hand and lift his head. "Babe I'm fine I just need to rest. But I need a snuggle buddy." I say smiling at him.

"I can be a snuggle buddy." He says quietly and biting his lip.

"Then c'mon!" I say smiling. I lift up the blanket and Mike snuggles in next to me.

I soon shut my eyes and fall asleep snuggling close to Mike and feeling his lips hit my forehead and hearing Mike say I love you, Goodnight.